Details for GRAPHIC ARTIST
HELP WANTED raphic rtist Cape May County HERALD The leading local media and marketing team is looking to add to our talented multimedia creative team. IF YOU… • Have experience designing advertising and other graphical assets for print media… • Display mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, along with a strong understanding of graphic file formats… • Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment… • Communicate exceedingly well in person, over email, and through your artwork… • Pagination experience a plus WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU! We have immediate need for part-time or full-time staff. This is primarily onsite work at our office in Rio Grande. Compensation commensurate with experience. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 133 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- FEMA to Change Flood Insurance Pricing
- Cape May County - You campers are out of control ! Take a look at our cities and beaches across the United States. You guys camp everywhere!
- Wildwood Crest - The school field looks great! Especially that orange fence around the flooding. Way to spend money BOE!
- North Cape May - What happened to George Floyd should have never happened and justice was served. But when you see politicians and people saying he’s a hero and naming a place called George Floyd’s square let’s look...
- Townbank - I believe the jury in the Chaivin case was intimidated, and the verdict will be lessened on appeal. I think those jurors knew that if things didn’t go the mobs way, they would be targeted. Remember,...
- Wildwood Crest - To all you Town Bank and Erma anti Biden Spouters I have just one question. Which charity are you donating your $1400 stimulus check to ?