Cold Spring Brewery is hosting the Jerry Goldman Legacy Fund Soup Cook Off!
You may register your entry at email@example.com.
Entry donation is $15.00. (6 Quarts of soup in crock pot)
1st Place Benefactor Membership $75.00 Cold Spring Brewery Gift Card and logo pint glass.
2nd Place Family Membership, $50.00 Cold Spring Brewery Gift Card and logo pint glass.
3rd Place Joint Membership, $ 25.00 Cold Spring Brewery Gift Card and logo pint glass.
The Jerome S. Goldman Legacy Fund has been established in memory of Historic Cold Spring Village’s widely-respected, revered and loved blacksmith. He was our Village “smithy” for twenty-one years who educated and enlightened many visitors – a true Renaissance man who was passionate about classical music, opera, ballet, literature and poetry.
Jerry was also a teacher, artist, woodworker, welder, sailor, ballet dancer and judo champion! The Village family honors Jerry’s legacy
and in the words of his family “may his memory be a blessing!”
Top Herald Articles
- Dead Manatee Discovered on Beach in Middle
- Indictments Filed Feb. 11
- Police Chief Reflects on Security for Trump’s Visit
- County Native to Appear on ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’
- Middle Township Police Seek Missing Person
- City Plans Demolition, Renovation of Firehouses
- Claudio’s Pizza Kitchen Brings Fresh, Healthy Food to Cape May Court House
- UPDATE: State Police Recovered Vehicle Sought in Connection with Ongoing Case
- Cape May County Indivisible Announces Pledge to 'Democratize New Jersey'
- Wildwood Man Faces Weapons Charges After Gun Fires
- North Cape May - Bayshore Road, near the Motor Vehicle Commission, in front of Crest Savings Bank, is so bad that you have to drive the shoulder. I know for certain that Lower Township police officers and county...
- Wildwood - I decided to walk the boards Feb. 15. I headed into town and parked on Lincoln on the beach block. Cans of cat food were on the side of the street. Feral cats were laying in the sun. We were walking...
- Wildwood - I took a walk the other day, and walked by the municipal lot at Burk and New Jersey avenues. The concrete job that was completed looks like the high school did it as part of a freshman concrete 101...
- Wildwood Crest - Stop the complaining about being a taxpayer in Wildwood Crest. The town is safe, clean and the amount of service is much better than most towns. I moved to the Crest 10 years ago, and I can't...
- Wildwood - How many people, including politicans, know anything about finances? Very little, even the basic things like compound interest. If you make $40,000 a year, you should not be purchasing a new $25,000...