Entrepreneurs and business owners must get creative and develop strategies to retain customers and market share in times of the pandemic. Learn key creative strategies to continue your business operations safely in the pandemic world.
This course will be available at Atlantic Cape’s website, http://www.atlantic.edu/, under the Workforce Development tab. Search ‘Creative & Entrepreneurial Strategy in a Pandemic World’ to register.
Top Herald Articles
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 71 New Cases Reported
- Avalon Nixes Proposed Dune Restaurant Plans
- Heroin Found During Wildwood Traffic Stop; 2 Arrested
- N. Wildwood Officials, Seaport Pier Owners Working to Resolve Environmental Violations
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- Ocean View Firefighters Battle Motor Vehicle Fire
- CMCo Planning Expanded Vaccine Distribution
- Erma - Trump is moving all his personal belongings to Mar-a-Lago but because he declared the property commercial, he may not by law occupy the buildings as a personal residence. After a specified number of...
- Ocean View - Though it's very disheartening to hear of a US soldier accused of permoting damage to our forces, it's even more hurtful that the mainstream media is trying to use it as a tool.
- Avalon - Trump’s most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in the national debt. It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size...
- Sea Isle City - There's a dead seagull on top the Ludlam Thorofare bridge in the lane entering SIC for over a month.
- Avalon - John Sullivan, a professed BLM activist, is being held in federal prison for inciting a riot at the Capitol building. He claims he is innocent but videos of him say otherwise. Nancy Pelosi is in...