This session will cover best practices, case studies and trends on how to attract and retain millennials. Learn strategies for using digital marketing to reach the generations who came before millennials. Learn techniques for building a strong brand while integrating nostalgia.
Register online with course code PDEV-177: http://www.atlantic.edu/academics/conted/index.php.
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- Woodbine Girl, 10, Awaits Kidney for Transplant
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Cape May Court House - Please turn the Cape May Pt. WWII bunker into a museum or beach grill. I love history! However, a sign with a picture and a story about the bunker would suffice. It’s an eyesore and graffiti canvas....
- Avalon - 3 lawsuits in 5 years All because of the the same rotten apple employee, now supervisor. Enough is enough.
- Cape May County - Lots of maskless fans cheering on Upper Youth Football today. People just don't understand the importance of wearing masks!
- West Wildwood - The spouter who said West Wildwood has hired a fired North Wildwood code enforcement officer is wrong. They hired a fired Wildwood code enforcement officer who is also the best friend of Mayor Fox...
- Crest - The election is forecast to have the highest voter turnout in 112 years with record 150 million ballots expected to be cast, representing 65% of eligible voters - and 58 million early votes are...