This free virtual workshop, presented in partnership between Journey Hospice and Archer & Greiner, P.C.’s Estates and Trust Group, will discuss the essential documents every person should have in place: wills, living wills, types of power of attorney, POLST documents, etc. You will leave with an understanding of necessary documents and how to get started in planning for the future. Our presenters are: Sarah L. Cranston, Esq., Attorney for Archer & Greiner, P.C.’s Estates and Trust Group, Darlene Thurber, R.N., BSN, CALA, LNH, Executive Director and Administrator, Journey Hospice, and Madeline Martinez, L.S.W., Licensed Social Worker, Journey Hospice.
The workshop is presented virtually, via zoom. Attendees may connect by phone or by zoom conference call. Pre-registration is required. Call (800) 458-0651 or email email@example.com.
Top Herald Articles
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- FEMA to Change Flood Insurance Pricing
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Wildwood Crest - I heard a professional woman was going to run for commissioner in Wildwood Crest and I just heard that she changed her mind due to family obligations. I hope she changes her mind because I think she...
- West Wildwood - The fact that you don't know the last commissioner was Commissioner Amy Korobellis - Broadbent is just another example of the misinformed in our Borough
- North Cape May - The recent op-ed that calls for building a bridge across the Delaware is a TERRIBLE idea. Any benefit of alternative economic development would be greatly outweighed by the environmental damage that...
- Villas - It seems like people like to downgrade the Villas, but Del Haven does not have city water, Cape May has to pay for trash pickup, everyone has to pay for it, I have both plus natural gas, trash...
- Fishing Creek - Bullies are bullies, and the jury got this one right !