Replace ignorance, judgment and stigma with understanding, compassion andacceptance through Support, Education and Advocacy.
NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Illness Announces
September 28th Education Program
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIPAA
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act’s purpose is to improve the portability of health insurance, to protect the privacy of patients and health plan members, and to ensure health information is kept secure and patients are notified of breaches of their health data. Learn the loop-holes of this law that is often misused by psychiatrists and health care workers preventing concerned family members from helping their mentally ill Loved Ones.
Date: Monday, September 28th, 2020
Time: 7:00 -8:30 PM
FREE on ZOOM. Registration required to receive link. Contact Rachel Ludwig at 609-517-4823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING meetings on Zoom….
October 12th…Family Support Group
OCTOBER 26TH…EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM-SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS, ABLE ACCOUNTS, AND SOCIAL SECURITY presented by Hinkle, Prior& Fischer Attorneys at Law PC
November 9th…Family Support Group
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- Woodbine Girl, 10, Awaits Kidney for Transplant
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Cape May Court House - Please turn the Cape May Pt. WWII bunker into a museum or beach grill. I love history! However, a sign with a picture and a story about the bunker would suffice. It’s an eyesore and graffiti canvas....
- Avalon - 3 lawsuits in 5 years All because of the the same rotten apple employee, now supervisor. Enough is enough.
- Cape May County - Lots of maskless fans cheering on Upper Youth Football today. People just don't understand the importance of wearing masks!
- West Wildwood - The spouter who said West Wildwood has hired a fired North Wildwood code enforcement officer is wrong. They hired a fired Wildwood code enforcement officer who is also the best friend of Mayor Fox...
- Crest - The election is forecast to have the highest voter turnout in 112 years with record 150 million ballots expected to be cast, representing 65% of eligible voters - and 58 million early votes are...