This event has passed
Parents and Children ages 6-9
Join us for our youth cooking class - Classes lead by local restaurant chefs and public health advocates. Family style meal centered around highlighted ingredients! You must call and register- Space is limited
- Starting Tuesday, March 31st, 2020, repeated every month on the last Tuesday until Tuesday, May 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Protestors Gather in Rio for George Floyd
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- Two Men Revived After Reported Electrical Wire Accident
- Wildwood Catholic to Stay Open, Combine with Cape Trinity
- Restaurant Owners Get Relief with Outdoor Dining
- County Reports 2 New Cases, Metrics Trending Well
- AG Announces New Provisions for Outdoor Alcohol Service
- Villas - It really irks me that people are trying to chat with me by commenting to my spout. Tis nothing sacred?
- Wildwood - Did anyone see the news today when a Minneapolis cop shoves a elderly man down to the cement and blood starts pouring from his ear from a head injury? Then he doesn't even try to help him and...
- Avalon - That one presidential candidate made thousands of English teachers happy. He just ended forever use of "ain't" by people trying to sound cool
- West Wildwood - Suggest that "Mermaid By Way" for replacement of Rio Grande Ave on July 4th
- Del Haven - There has been a lot of talk lately about systemic racism and what it is. Here is an example - the Democrats have had a primary over these last few months. Their party consisted of 20 plus...