Cape Assist is proud to announce it’s first Hope One Striper Surf Fishing Tournament. The tournament will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2020, with the Angler’s Meeting the night before (Friday, May 15th) at the Cape May Marlin and Tuna Club located at 1390 Lafayette Street in Cape May from 6pm to 8pm. All proceeds from the tournament will help benefit Cape Assist in providing community outreach services.
To avoid online fees, participants can call Cape Assist at (609) 522-5960 to preregister/purchase entry to the tournament or to purchase a ticket for the afterparty. Participants under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult on the day of registration.
We are currently seeking sponsors for this year’s tournament to help offset some of the costs of the event (please refer to the sponsor form by visiting www.capeassist.org/fishingpacket). As a sponsor, you will not only be gaining recognition through the event, but you will be making a greater and positive impact in our community.
In addition to sponsoring, we are also seeking monetary or in-kind donations for our silent and chance auction. Cape Assist is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are considered tax-deductible. If you are interested in donating an item for the auction and would like to request arrangements for pick-up, please feel free to contact our office at (609) 522-5960 or email at email@example.com.
Cape Assist appreciates your consideration in becoming a part of this year’s tournament. It is because of the many wonderful businesses and individuals that we are able to provide the much-needed services and programs throughout Cape May County.
Top Herald Articles
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- Update on Proposed Hotel
- Swainton - Bernie misses the point by raising taxes on corporations. The reason taxes were lowered was to make us competitive with other countries. This means more jobs for American workers.
- Cape May - You too can watch Cape May City Council meetings without leaving your home. Go to your computer and bring up CapeMayCity.org. Then go to “watch livestream” and find the meeting date you want to watch...
- Stone Harbor - How many people from Stone Harbor expressed the interest in platform tennis? You would think that the council would include this on their presentation. Let the residents of Avalon approach their town...
- North Wildwood - I worked in bigger cities than are on the island, in North Jersey, where the mayor and council members made much less than here. We need to realign pay scales for the mayor and council members.
- North Wildwood - I thought North Wildwood was a Civil Service Town - with a local ordinance about living in the city one year prior to taking the test and living in the city until being hired. How did Mr. Spiegel get...