NAMI Atlantic/Cape May Family Support group offers a safe, compassionate place to those who have family members and friends struggling with mental illness and co-occurring addiction disorders. All meetings are FREE on ZOOM. Register to receive a link by contacting Rachel Ludwig at 609-517-4823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are the second Monday of every month.
- Occurred Monday, November 9th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, December 14th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, January 11th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, February 8th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurs Monday, March 8th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Marijuana Bills Signed into Law
- Indictments Filed Feb. 16
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 35 New Cases Reported
- Frederick’s Suit Dismissed
- Carjacking Investigation Leads to Drug Arrests
- Lower Woman Dies from Covid; 44 New Cases Reported
- Additional Arrest Made in Connection with Wildwood Carjacking
- State ABC May Revoke Wildwood Restaurant’s Liquor License for Covid Violations
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Dec. 21-27, 2021
- Capacity Limits Loosened for Religious Services, Sporting Events
- Avalon - Ah-Ha!!! I finally figured out Cruz’s love of DJT, he invisions himself, along with Graham, to be a cabinet member in 2024.
- North Cape May - Privilege ; When you think something is not a problem because it doesn’t effect you
- Erma - The streets of Lower Township are so bad it looks like D-Day happened here. Taxes have been paid, pave the roads...
- Villas - To the person spouting from CMCH. I can not believe you found a way to make getting vaccine for covid, racial. It makes no difference if you are (as you said) a black Doc from Phila, or a white DOC...
- Town Bank - File this under Stupid is as Stupid does;? PGA - pulled your tournament from Trumps place? Guess what, you just lost 75 million viewers! Take the politics out of sports!