NAMI Atlantic/Cape May Family Support group offers a safe, compassionate place to those who have family members and friends struggling with mental illness and co-occurring addiction disorders. All meetings are FREE on ZOOM. Register to receive a link by contacting Rachel Ludwig at 609-517-4823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are the second Monday of every month.
- Occurred Monday, November 9th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, December 14th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, January 11th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurs Monday, February 8th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurs Monday, March 8th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Liquor License Transfer for New Bar OK’d
- N. Cape May Man Arrested in Wildwood Faces Drug Charges
- Avalon Community Center Becomes Covid Vaccination Site
- Indictments Filed Jan. 19
- Back Bay Landfill Development Progresses
- School Change Would Save W. Wildwood $177,118 a Year, Study Finds
- N. Wildwood Seeks to Acquire Lots Near NJ Avenue Firehouse
- CMCo Prepares to Open 2nd Vaccination Site
- Vehicle Backs Into Cape May Church’s Parish Hall
- Cape May Councilman with Covid Joins Virtual Meeting
- Sea Isle City - I'm sure glad to see bipartisan support for "good causes". Trump's pardon of Dr. Melgen is abhorrent. Convicted of stealing 73 million $ from US citizens through Medicare fraud...
- Villas - Knew Harry Chapin. A quite depressing guy. His brother was too. He hung on Harry's coat tails, singing his depressing songs.
- Cape May County - I am all in favor of investment in parks and recreation facilities but shouldn't the county's Open Space fund be used to facilitate the acquisition of land in order to preserve more open...
- Lower Township - I don’t understand if Dr. Fauci is saying that he hated working under those conditions that he didn’t step down? He could have gone on the cable networks to be one of their scientific experts to get...
- Villas - All you naysayers about Murphy and Biden, I got the vaccine today, if you look outside the county you can schedule an appointment, might have to drive a little, but worth it.