Don’t miss the 9th Annual Stone Harbor Shiver! Enjoy a March weekend at the beach with family and friends and take a dip in the beautiful and COLD Atlantic Ocean! Proceeds will benefit Family Promise of Cape May County – a charity that supports, counsels and works to place homeless parents and children in permanent homes; and the Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce, so it can continue to hold the Shiver and other great events throughout the year.
Participants will be hitting the water’s edge and “shivering” by 1 p.m.!
Top Herald Articles
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...