The Middle Township Chamber of Commerce is hosting the “State of the Township Address” by Mayor Tim Donohue on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at the Bellevue Tavern, 7-9 South Main Street, Cape May Court House.
Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar begin at 5:30 p.m. and a full course dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m. The presentation will begin at 6:45 p.m.
Immediately following the presentation will be a Sponsorship Live Auction of 8 Middle Township Welcome Signs. These welcome signs are located at highly visible areas all over Middle Township such as Cape May Court House, Rio Grande, Goshen, Stone Harbor Manor, (2) Whitesboro signs and 2 new additions at Grassy Sound & Burleigh.
These signs are aimed to help beautify Middle Township, identify individual hamlets within the township and to maximize the exposure of sponsoring businesses. If you wish to send in a pre-bid to be identified as the sign sponsor, please visit www.MTCC4U.com or simply call 609-463-1655.
The public is invited to this 2 in 1 event. Tickets are $30.00 with payment in advance or $35.00 with payment at the door. Please RSVP by February 21st with the names of the people attending and a check to the Middle Township Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 6, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. For more information, please contact Rachell Diaz at 609-463-1655.
The event is sponsored by: Ocean First Bank, Sturdy Savings Bank, Raff’s Recycling, SERVPRO of Cape May & Cumberland Counties, Surf Electrical Services, The Bellevue Tavern and Avalon Signs.
- Occurs Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Police Chief Reflects on Security for Trump’s Visit
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 11
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...