Freeholder Marie Hayes invites the public to come to the Cape May County Park and Zoo for our EggstravaganZoo. This free event will feature the Easter Bunny on Saturday, April 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visitors will have an opportunity to have their picture taken with the popular rabbit – so bring your camera. The annual event sponsored by the Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders includes educational displays, scavenger hunt, crafts and live animal encounters. The event will kick off with an Easter Egg Hunt in the park from 10:00 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. The Easter Bunny will be busy packing more eggs than EVER before. Remember, the egg hunt only last a few minutes . . . Don't be late!
Top Herald Articles
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
- SIC Man, 73, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- County Reports 12 New COVID-19 Cases
- Upper Township - Talking to one another does more good than talking at one another.
- West Wildwood - I think the $113.00 per boat slip Borough surcharge being proposed by the commissioners is ridiculous. I think $40 is a more reasonable amount. Mayor Fox please reconsider the amount per slip.
- Wildwood - Biden won the debate.Trump acted like a bully in a school yard.Biden is a man with patience and Trump's face looked like a kid that got got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.Biden is...
- Villas - President Trump refused to condemn white supremacy. He had several chances but he refused to do it. Republicans should be embarrassed by the President. President Trump over played his hand....
- Avalon - Boy, if there was a “none of the above” check box on the coming ejection ballot, President above would be inaugurated in January. They were both disgraceful. All of the anti-Trumpers will crow about...