We meet monthly from 9 AM to 11AM each month at the 1st & Surf Ave pavilion then break out from there. Supplies and refreshments will be provided as well. This is something we are looking to grow into an island wide effort and feel it is a great community event.
Our Facebook group is North Wildwood Beach Beautification Brigade where we have shareable events and photos. We have had upwards of 40-50 people at our sweeps late in the summer and are trying to keep the momentum going with locals over the winter months. Here are our 2020 dates, most are the 2nd Saturday of each month except April and October that will be in unison with Clean Ocean Action’s biannual sweeps.
January 9th, 2021
February 13th, 2021
March 13th, 2021
April 24th, 2021 (with Clean Ocean Action)
May 8th, 2021
June 12th, 2021
July 10th, 2021
August 14th, 2021
September 11th, 2021
October 23rd, 2021 (with Clean Ocean Action)
November 13th, 2021
December 11th, 2021
- Starting Saturday, January 9th, 2021, repeats every month on the 2nd Saturday until Saturday, December 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Top Herald Articles
- IDs Wanted for 2 Suspected Shoplifters in Cape May
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Officer Assaulted, Injured During Domestic Investigation
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Policy Change Allows Additional SNAP Benefits as Pandemic Fears Continue
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- Stone Harbor - Recently went to trade in my car at a dealer and was insulted by what they offered me for my trade. The salesman kept telling me how much the dealership donates to the community. I told him it is a...
- Townbank - I think we have reached the point where every person involved in an incident requiring police response needs to be handcuffed for the safety of the responding officers until the facts of the...
- North Cape May - We agree with the spouter from NW and Phila. Sports are too political. We also dont watch most games we used to love. We also congratulate the dad from NYC who wrote a letter to all the schools in...
- Villas - To the Sea Isle spouter concerning vaccine passports, my rights? How about my body, my choice. Have you ever heard of HIPPA? My health records are no one’s business but my own. Who are you or anyone...
- Villas - Everything that happens in this country is not about race. If you believe this, you are permitting people to manipulate you to serve their own purposes.