Ladies Night Pocketbook Bingo will take place on Friday, February 21, 2020 at the Cape Trinity Catholic Early Education Center located at Magnolia and N.TAvenues in Wildwood. Doors open at 6pm, Bingo will start at 7pm. There will be food for purchase, BYOB, 50/50 raffle and Chinese auctions will take place. Cost is $30 in advance and $35 at the door. Please contact
Kim Sorensen at 609-374-1274 for tickets and information. AH proceeds benefit the Wildwood Catholic After-Prom.
- Occurs Friday, February 21st, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Police Chief Reflects on Security for Trump’s Visit
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 11
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...