To stand out in today’s marketplace, delivering relevant messages to a targeted audience is increasingly important. Learn the latest strategies on creating personalized and relevant consumer content based on specific interests, demographics and behavior.
Register online with course code PDEV-118: http://www.atlantic.edu/academics/conted/index.php.
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
- Cape May Court House - Cape May Court House Trump parade went by our home on Sunday and one car had Black Lives Matter on it and they were spewing profanities and giving the finger. Sad for my 6 and 8 year old! Sad for...
- Cape May Court House - Please turn the Cape May Pt. WWII bunker into a museum or beach grill. I love history! However, a sign with a picture and a story about the bunker would suffice. It’s an eyesore and graffiti canvas....
- Avalon - 3 lawsuits in 5 years All because of the the same rotten apple employee, now supervisor. Enough is enough.
- Cape May County - Lots of maskless fans cheering on Upper Youth Football today. People just don't understand the importance of wearing masks!
- West Wildwood - The spouter who said West Wildwood has hired a fired North Wildwood code enforcement officer is wrong. They hired a fired Wildwood code enforcement officer who is also the best friend of Mayor Fox...