Join your neighbors and friends for the 13th Annual West Cape May Borough Wide Yard Sale on October 17th from 9am – 2pm. Clean out your closets, attics, garages and sheds and join in the fun. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, the day promises to be an enjoyable way to welcome Fall and visit safely with your neighbors. The sale is sponsored by the West Cape May Environmental Commission, which means that there are no fees, or permits needed, the sale will be well advertised in local papers and signs will be put up around town. Sellers are encouraged to put a sign at the end of your street to point the way. Please note, there is no rain date. Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer and practice social distancing to keep everyone in our community safe. Please register at Borough Hall or by calling (609) 884-1005 x 100.
- Occurred Saturday, October 17th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- Woodbine Girl, 10, Awaits Kidney for Transplant
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Cape May Court House - Please turn the Cape May Pt. WWII bunker into a museum or beach grill. I love history! However, a sign with a picture and a story about the bunker would suffice. It’s an eyesore and graffiti canvas....
- Avalon - 3 lawsuits in 5 years All because of the the same rotten apple employee, now supervisor. Enough is enough.
- Cape May County - Lots of maskless fans cheering on Upper Youth Football today. People just don't understand the importance of wearing masks!
- West Wildwood - The spouter who said West Wildwood has hired a fired North Wildwood code enforcement officer is wrong. They hired a fired Wildwood code enforcement officer who is also the best friend of Mayor Fox...
- Crest - The election is forecast to have the highest voter turnout in 112 years with record 150 million ballots expected to be cast, representing 65% of eligible voters - and 58 million early votes are...