Be Beacon's Valentine on Saturday, February 15, when you'll have TWO chances to smooch one of Beacon's awesome, adorable and adoptable pooches at our Kissing Booth. From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., visit us at 382 Route 9 Erma/Cape May for your first chance at a big, wet kiss from one of our very special doggies. Can't make it there? Then pop on over to Beacon at 701 Butter Road in Ocean View between 1 and 3 p.m. for another opportunity to smooch a pooch. Kisses are only $1, which will go toward our mission to rescue, shelter, and find loving homes for cats and dogs. Fun Valentine's treats will be handed out at both locations.
Top Herald Articles
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Police Chief Reflects on Security for Trump’s Visit
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 11
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...