AKC CANINE GOOD CITIZEN (CGC) and Advanced Canine Good Citizen (CGCA) testing for area dogs will be conducted by the Cape May County Dog Obedience Training Club on Tuesday evening March 17, 2020 at 7 pm.
The cost for each test is a $15 donation with checks payable to CMCDOTC.
Registration is requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 609.827.5256. The test will be held at the 4-H Lockwood Center, 355 Court House-Dennisville Road, Cape May Court House, NJ.
For information on the test requirements visit www.AKC.org.
Top Herald Articles
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
- North Cape May - Hearing people complain about not getting their huge $9000 unemployment check makes me sick. Where is the extra compensation for the essential workers who were forced to risk our lives everyday to go...
- Erma - Trump’s refusal to condemn white supremacy and telling them to “Stand back and stand by” means exactly what? Permission to proceed with their racial hatred? The accusations and name-calling...
- Cape May - Cape May receives grants every year and the Cape May Facebook page never post about the grants. Now for the first time the Cape May Facebook page post about a grant revived with the mayors face as...
- Sea Isle - To the Cape May spouter re: Warren Buffet. Your post is wrong. What he said was he paid a lower RATE than his secretary, and with Trump's tax bill, that rate is even LOWER. Buffet also worked...
- North Wildwood - Why didn't the fact that there were thousands of people without masks crowding into bars on Olde New Jersey Avenue over the weekend make the news? Or the fact that the police on duty at Olde New...