Discover the main uses of social media platforms Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and how they differ. Learn the basics of operating each platform and which ones you should be on based on your lifestyle and career.
Register online with course code PDEV-137: http://www.atlantic.edu/academics/conted/index.php.
Scroll down to ‘How to Register’, and then click ‘Register Online’. Click to register for Workforce Development.
Top Herald Articles
- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Lower Man, 65, Killed by Motorist on Bay Drive
- Politicians Seek Solution After State’s ‘Mistake’ Delays Wildwood Developments
- 1 Death, 4 New Covid Cases Reported; CMCo Ends Daily Virus Update
- New Retail Space Being Built in Burleigh
- Indictments Filed May 11
- Seaville Resident, Associate Pastor Declares Candidacy for Upper Committee
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Indictments Filed May 4
- Cape May Considers Parking Options
- Rio Grande - To all the Landlords who cannot collect rent under illegal laws. If you are going to lose your property due to non paying tenants, stop paying property taxes. Stop paying utilities and stop...
- Cape May County - I’m so tired of some of the Pennsylvania entitled and Delco people who come to the shore and treat us locals like servants.
- Villas - If anyone found a Toyota hubcap, could you turn it in to The Point State Park lost and found. Thanks!
- Stone Harbor - Since it looks like the mask mandates are gradually being lifted in the country I have noticed that we have lost interaction among our fellow citizens. With the mask some people did acknowledge their...
- Cape May County - I can't wait till the O'Biden administration starts telling people they have to buy gas by plate number and odd and even days. I was a 17-year-old kid pumping gas back then, 1973 and 1974...