BRUNCH & BINGO AT THE BEACH
At the Aleathea's Restaurant
Who says no to brunch and bingo?! NO ONE! Grab your friends and join us for a delicious brunch at Aleathea's Restaurant and play a couple rounds of Bingo while watching a fashion show from the lovely ladies at Cape May’s Lace Silhouettes and the Cotton Company. You can win some great prizes and get free gift cards for these wonderful shops, too!
For more information, call 609-884-5404
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Joint Investigation Conducted into Erma Man's Death
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued for Cape May County
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- Archer Senft’s ‘Doing Great’ 5 Years after Diving Accident
- County Announces Cancellations, Closures Ahead of Isaias' Arrival
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- County's Virus Metrics Increase by 9 Cases
- Villas - I was so upset Tuesday during the storm when we had some big tree limbs fall on our fence laying half in the roadway.As my wife and I struggled with the big limbs a Lower Township Public Works white...
- Middle Township - Am I the only one who is worried about schools putting surveillance cameras in the classrooms as a way of teaching students who are learning remotely? I hope the camera is focused on teachers only...
- Stone Harbor - Why can we pay a Teacher big dollars a year and they do not want to work in a class room, but the food store cashier or EMT is paid $30,000.00 a year and they fulfill their daily duties and not even...
- Cape May County - ATTENTION : Non critical thinkers, when you see severe weather headed towards your area a few days before it actually arrives, Please either leave the projected area, or gather your supplies ahead of...
- West Wildwood - Not listening or watching the news could be disastrous to the Spouter wearing the blinders. There are many examples going back to Pearl Harbor, and right up to the current pandemic.