On the Beach at Rio Grande Avenue, Wildwood and inside the Wildwoods Convention Center. Event begins on Friday at noon with the Unlocking of the Ocean media event outside of the Wildwoods Convention Center. Festivities following include opening of the Kite Sales Tent, Friday night social via the local kite club and the 9:00pm illuminated night kite fly. Saturday includes the silent and loud auctions (open to all) and Saturday and Sunday include the flying of large inflatable kites, sport kite demo’s, team flying, as well as family games. Monday features the World Indoor Kite exhibition inside the Wildwoods Convention Center. FREE to spectators. Visit SkyFestivals.com or 732 822 4884.
Top Herald Articles
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases in Two-day Report
- Motor Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Crash, 2 Arrested
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- Cape May County - Trump cannot be blamed for a global virus, racist individuals, or police abusing power, but he can be blamed for poor leadership, encouraging violence, and creating a divide in America unseen in...
- North Cape May - We haven't heard anything from the Obama's, Sharpton, Jackson, Winfrey and other black leaders on the rioting and violence in our country.
- North Wildwood - When Colin Kaepernick knelt in protest at an NFL game, Trump criticized him and others saying "this is not the right way to protest", and calling it disgraceful. Trump chose not to deal...
- Avalon - Maybe we can get some foreign country to buy our cauliflower so I don't have to eat it. Everyone knows it's just white broccoli .
- North Wildwood - Years ago, I only read the Herald for the Spouts. Lately (last three months or so) the Spouters' comments about national and state events and politics have been so lacking in accurate support,...