Cape Assist is proud to announce it’s first Hope One Striper Surf Fishing Tournament. The tournament will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2020, with the Angler’s Meeting the night before (Friday, May 15th) at the Cape May Marlin and Tuna Club located at 1390 Lafayette Street in Cape May from 6pm to 8pm. All proceeds from the tournament will help benefit Cape Assist in providing community outreach services.
To avoid online fees, participants can call Cape Assist at (609) 522-5960 to preregister/purchase entry to the tournament or to purchase a ticket for the afterparty. Participants under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult on the day of registration.
We are currently seeking sponsors for this year’s tournament to help offset some of the costs of the event (please refer to the sponsor form by visiting www.capeassist.org/fishingpacket). As a sponsor, you will not only be gaining recognition through the event, but you will be making a greater and positive impact in our community.
In addition to sponsoring, we are also seeking monetary or in-kind donations for our silent and chance auction. Cape Assist is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are considered tax-deductible. If you are interested in donating an item for the auction and would like to request arrangements for pick-up, please feel free to contact our office at (609) 522-5960 or email at email@example.com.
Cape Assist appreciates your consideration in becoming a part of this year’s tournament. It is because of the many wonderful businesses and individuals that we are able to provide the much-needed services and programs throughout Cape May County.
Top Herald Articles
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May Police Chief Warns of State Guidance on COVID-19 Situation
- 5 New COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Brings Total to 15
- County Announces 10th COVID-19 Case
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Lower Township Police Advise Animal Control Begins Beaches Patrols March 28
- County Has 3rd COVID-19 Case
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Men on Drug-related Charges
- Wildwood - Are we going to be open for Memorial Day? I doubt it. Look at it this way. If NYC is going to suspossedly peak in 2-3 weeks withb COVID-19 cases, what about our area? The truth is we probably won...
- Ocean City - And just like that nothing coming out of the county from the Freeholders. It’s like we really don’t even need county government except for the health department. Seems like the mayors are handling...
- Court House - Winston Churchill lived and worked in a bunker during the German blitz over London. Adolph Hitler committed suicide in his bunker as the Russians closed in on him. Douglas MacArther defended the...
- Avalon - Call the boomer police if your boomers won't stay in place. Pickleball the only exception.
- Stone Harbor - My appreciation to the Stone Harbor spouter who at the end of his statement did thank My Pillow for their donation of face masks. The employees and the owner are great examples of Americans...