SAVE THE DATE
Get ready to party!
The Nature Center will be celebrating its 25th birthday as a New Jersey Audubon facility at a special edition of its Cape of Cape May fundraiser.
Join us at our new event venue, Cape May Convention Hall with its climate-controlled spacious indoors and spectacular outdoor decks where the best summer sunsets can be seen serenaded by the rhythm of the waves! Dance away the evening to the Latin beat of the Cintron band while also supporting our mission through silent and live auction bids. Dinner, cocktails and more will fill you belly and your good spirit!. We plan to transform the Hall into an Cape May Natural Habitat Wonderland complete with a nature trail to lead you through a journey of our 25 years of amazing accomplishments in environmental education, stewardship and volunteerism all for the benefit of Cape May's natural resources, its residents and visitors.
Details on ticket prices and registration will be forthcoming. You can contact the Nature Center to request to be placed in the invitation list (609-427-3045) or check out our web-page in the coming months. www.njaudubon.org/centers/nccm
Top Herald Articles
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Rio Grande - Mayor Donahue, Why do you allow rentals in Rio Grande to get away with murder when it comes to noise violations. Loud music playing constantly and when police are called nothing gets done. Do the...
- West Philadelphia - Send the bus loads to the shore....places are open and the weather is great!
- West Wildwood - Can anyone tell me where a good bakery shop is in wildwood ?
- Wilmington/Wildwood - I am listening to Joe Biden live on TV, and he is saying that it we had listened to him, he would have shut down the country a month earlier and saved sixty thousand lives. So, I went back on Google...
- Sea Isle City - Last night on the beach at 86th Street there was a “beach party” of over 30 ,let’s be kind, under the influence kids. Evidenced by the fact that young” ladies” were relieving themselves on/in the...