It’s ELTC’s 31st Season of TALES OF THE VICTORIANS! They can't offer tea and homemade treats like usual when they perform at local B&Bs, but East Lynne Theater Company actors are still reading stories by famous Americans like Ida B. Wells, O. Henry, and Louisa May Alcott, and one-acts by John L. Balderston and those based on Mark Twain. This year, they’ll be outside in the shaded backyard of a home in Cape May, NJ. Performers are on microphones. Reservations are required and may be made by calling or e-mailing the office. The location will be revealed when the reservation is made.
Until further notice, we are making the following requests for everyone's safety: please wear a mask, and sit where socially-distance seats have been cleaned and placed. They'll not be serving drinks and food, but you may bring a beverage. No restroom facilities will be available.
Not in Cape May? ELTC is offering TALES OF THE VICTORIANS - AT HOME. On April 30, they launched their first TALE, and have continued to offer them on their YouTube Channel. ELTC’s TALES ON YOUTUBE were recently featured on Broadwayworld.com and NJArts.net To find ELTC’s TALES videos, visit the above web site page.
- Starting Thursday, August 13th, 2020, repeats every week on Thursday until Thursday, October 29, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
East Lynne Theater CompanyCape May, NJ 08204
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Wildwood Crest - To the spouter who thinks New Jersey should close all public schools and sell off the buildings to save on taxes. Are you aware what private schools cost and are you suggesting everyone can quit a...
- Cape May - In City Hall for eight years, whether from the Council Table or during the Public session, Mrs. Hendricks has constantly picked fights. Likewise, her campaign has reached a low never before seen in...
- Rio Grande - Come ye out of the swamps & pines, for I call ye, it be time. Hurry with all fleetness known, to vote yea verily for thy home! Vote for Jersey, damn the din. Ye built it with your lives, ye...
- Rio Grande - The election is one week away. Some say Trump uses Twitter to much and definitely is not a politician. However he seems to have accomplished a great deal in his three and a half years in office....
- West Wildwood - To the Spouter who thinks the new administration is getting rid of police or fire personnel, that's a big assumption on your part. First off, these men have never spoken about that. Secondly,...