Give your friends a holler and get ready for some fun in the sun ‘cause country music's biggest stars are coming to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood, NJ! This three-day event will host 30+ of the industry's biggest stars and up-and-comers on multiple stages. With the combination of country music and the scenic backdrop of the Wildwood shores, this family-friendly, three-day fest is a summer vacation destination.
Stay up to date with all the latest festival news and information by joining our mailing list and following us on social media!
Follow updates about the festival on Facebook and Instagram?
Top Herald Articles
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May Police Chief Warns of State Guidance on COVID-19 Situation
- 5 New COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Brings Total to 15
- County Announces 10th COVID-19 Case
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Lower Township Police Advise Animal Control Begins Beaches Patrols March 28
- County Has 3rd COVID-19 Case
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Men on Drug-related Charges
- Wildwood - Are we going to be open for Memorial Day? I doubt it. Look at it this way. If NYC is going to suspossedly peak in 2-3 weeks withb COVID-19 cases, what about our area? The truth is we probably won...
- Ocean City - And just like that nothing coming out of the county from the Freeholders. It’s like we really don’t even need county government except for the health department. Seems like the mayors are handling...
- Court House - Winston Churchill lived and worked in a bunker during the German blitz over London. Adolph Hitler committed suicide in his bunker as the Russians closed in on him. Douglas MacArther defended the...
- Avalon - Call the boomer police if your boomers won't stay in place. Pickleball the only exception.
- Stone Harbor - My appreciation to the Stone Harbor spouter who at the end of his statement did thank My Pillow for their donation of face masks. The employees and the owner are great examples of Americans...