Due to multiple weather sources forecasting rain and thunderstorms in Wildwood on Saturday morning, we have made the decision to move opening day of the Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market to Sunday, May 24th, same time and place.
The Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market will open for the season on Saturday, May 23rd, and will be held every Saturday, from 8 am until 12:30 pm, through Labor Day Weekend.
Governor Phil Murphy’s declaration that Community Farmers Markets are essential businesses allows the Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market to open.
This is great news to everyone who wants to get outdoors and shop the 35+ quality vendors for Farm Fresh Produce, Fresh Baked Goods, Honey, Meals to Go, Specialty Foods, Dog Treats, Wine, Beer, Hand Made Non-Food Items and more! Early birds will also be able to get a free DOO WW tote bag with their purchase, while supplies last!
PLEASE NOTE: The Farmers Market will be set up a little differently this year, adding extra space between vendors to allow for social distancing. Vendors and visitors will be required to wear face masks at the market and vendors will be practicing extra safety and disinfecting measures in and around their booth space.
Although the 2020 DOO WW Magnet designs will be unveiled online this year, the new designs, as well as an assortment of colors and designs from previous years, will be available to pick up at the DOOWW Information Booth on the corner of Pacific and Oak Avenues. Be sure to also take a Downtown Wildwood Schedule of Events as well as information and menus from many Downtown Wildwood businesses.
Additional details, including a listing of local hotels, restaurants, bars and shops, can be found online at www.DOOWW.com and on Facebook Wildwood by the Sea!
There is always something to DOO in Downtown Wildwood!
- Sat, Jun 6 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 13 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 20 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 27 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 4 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 11 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 25 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 1 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 8 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 15 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 22 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 29 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Sep 5 @ 8:00 am
- Starting Sunday, May 24th, 2020, repeats every week on Saturday until Monday, September 07, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Sea Isle City - City officials stated we would have an overnight crew of firefighters starting by Memorial Day. I stopped by the station after hearing their siren, and a firefighter told me that they haven't...
- Avalon - Was Freeholder Pierson serious with his reply when asked when the county would reopen? When asked about a schedule for reopening the county, Pierson said, “The governor marches to his own drummer.”...
- Wildwood - I caution the regulars here who knee-jerk for/against certain political issues. I just watched Gov Cuomo throw the NYC mayor under the bus on the poor performance of the 38,000 NYC police to “stop...
- Upper Township - Anyone smell a tax increase in a town near you. Here comes the CFO’s reporting revenue shortages. Maybe they should have looked up the definition of furlough and saved money that way. Going to...
- Wildwood Crest - "He used violent means to ask to be escorted across the park into the courtyard of the church," Bishop Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said. "He held up his Bible after...