Due to multiple weather sources forecasting rain and thunderstorms in Wildwood on Saturday morning, we have made the decision to move opening day of the Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market to Sunday, May 24th, same time and place.
The Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market will open for the season on Saturday, May 23rd, and will be held every Saturday, from 8 am until 12:30 pm, through Labor Day Weekend.
Governor Phil Murphy’s declaration that Community Farmers Markets are essential businesses allows the Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market to open.
This is great news to everyone who wants to get outdoors and shop the 35+ quality vendors for Farm Fresh Produce, Fresh Baked Goods, Honey, Meals to Go, Specialty Foods, Dog Treats, Wine, Beer, Hand Made Non-Food Items and more! Early birds will also be able to get a free DOO WW tote bag with their purchase, while supplies last!
PLEASE NOTE: The Farmers Market will be set up a little differently this year, adding extra space between vendors to allow for social distancing. Vendors and visitors will be required to wear face masks at the market and vendors will be practicing extra safety and disinfecting measures in and around their booth space.
Although the 2020 DOO WW Magnet designs will be unveiled online this year, the new designs, as well as an assortment of colors and designs from previous years, will be available to pick up at the DOOWW Information Booth on the corner of Pacific and Oak Avenues. Be sure to also take a Downtown Wildwood Schedule of Events as well as information and menus from many Downtown Wildwood businesses.
Additional details, including a listing of local hotels, restaurants, bars and shops, can be found online at www.DOOWW.com and on Facebook Wildwood by the Sea!
There is always something to DOO in Downtown Wildwood!
- Sat, May 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 4, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 18, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 22, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Aug 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- Starting Sunday, May 24th, 2020, repeated every week on Saturday until Monday, September 07, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Marijuana Bills Signed into Law
- Indictments Filed Feb. 16
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 35 New Cases Reported
- Frederick’s Suit Dismissed
- Lower Woman Dies from Covid; 44 New Cases Reported
- Carjacking Investigation Leads to Drug Arrests
- Additional Arrest Made in Connection with Wildwood Carjacking
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Dec. 21-27, 2021
- State ABC May Revoke Wildwood Restaurant’s Liquor License for Covid Violations
- Capacity Limits Loosened for Religious Services, Sporting Events
- Wildwood - The covid immunization does not contain the covid virus.This is a myth going around.You can not give covid 19 to someone after you get the shot.
- North Wildwood - Thank you to the honest gentleman who found my wallet on Second Ave. on Feb.24th and turned it in to the NW Police. You are proof that there are still great human beings in this world.
- North Wildwood - To the Town Bank spouter who said- "PGA - pulled your tournament from Trumps place? Guess what, you just lost 75 million viewers"! That's laughable. Funny all of the Trumpers said...
- Wildwood Crest - To the Lower Township spouter who wrote To all you Electric fools out there here's some tobacco to chew on; Tesla tried it, Edison tried it, Westinghouse, GE....Chew on this...... Biden will not...
- Wildwood - Why’s the mainstream media so quiet about President Biden keeping illegal immigrants children in cages at our southern border? I heard he opened back up the same facility that was used by Trumps...