We meet monthly from 9 AM to 11AM each month at the 1st & Surf Ave pavilion then break out from there. Supplies and refreshments will be provided as well. This is something we are looking to grow into an island wide effort and feel it is a great community event.
Our Facebook group is North Wildwood Beach Beautification Brigade where we have shareable events and photos. We have had upwards of 40-50 people at our sweeps late in the summer and are trying to keep the momentum going with locals over the winter months. Here are our 2020 dates, most are the 2nd Saturday of each month except April and October that will be in unison with Clean Ocean Action’s biannual sweeps.
January 11th, 2020
February 8th, 2020
March 14th, 2020
April 25th, 2020 (with Clean Ocean Action)
May 9th, 2020
June 13th, 2020
July 11th, 2020
August 8th, 2020
September 12th, 2020
October 24th, 2020 (with Clean Ocean Action)
November 14th, 2020
December 12th, 2020
Top Herald Articles
- 3 from Rio Grande Face Meth Charges
- Answers to Mark Himebaugh’s Disappearance Sought 29 Years Later
- County Reaches 100 COVID Deaths; 43 New Cases Reported
- COVID-19 Update: CMCo Nears High-risk Category for Transmission
- County Reports 2 Deaths, 64 New Cases
- County Reports 43 New Resident COVID-19 Cases, 2 Non-resident Cases
- Indictments Filed Nov. 10
- County Reports 2 COVID-19 Deaths, 40 New Cases
- State Police Search for Suspected CVS Shoplifters
- County Reports 35 New COVID-19 Cases
- Dennis Township - Why isn’t more being done to collect child support from dead beat parents? It’s a felony if a person abuse an animal but the custodial parent has a hard time trying to collect back child support....
- North Wildwood - It seems to be a dangerous circumstance that a school would have a teacher who is a also a bartender, in times that identify bars as major virus spreading locations.
- Villas - To the North Cape May spouter asking about county workers schedule. It’s fake news! Sorry to burst your bubble but counties workers are full time, every week unless using their own paid time off....
- Stone Harbor - An add on to my earlier spout off: The contractor for Tappan Zee had a weekly progress check and if they didn’t complete that weeks assignment they were fined. Local government has to contribute in...
- Stone Harbor - Hey Stone Harbor council wake up and start to tighten your fiscal belt and get the ball rolling with the county and start plans for replacing the 96th Street Bridge. One lane restriction now will...