Valentine's Day Standup Comedy Show and Dinner
At Elaine’s Cape May
Stand-Up Comedy. Dinner Show. Cape May. It can't get any
better...or more romantic than this!
About this Event:
Join us for the outstanding stand-up comedy from one of the
Tri- State area's most outrageous comedy groups:
Vince Valentine's Comedy Collective
•Full menu of American fare: dinner, dessert and appetizer options
•Cocktails, and numerous Beers on tap will quench any thirst
Seating for Dinner begins at 6:30pm
Tickets: $30* per person
*Dinner is not included in the ticket price
Elaine's Cape May 609-884-1199
Top Herald Articles
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Update on Proposed Hotel
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Gun Sanctuary Designation Has Scant Legal Weight
- Cape May County - A true hidden gem in Cape May County (besides our awesome zoo!) is the Cape May County 4-H. My kids are learning amazing life skills while they learn to cook, sew, fish and have fun with robotics and...
- Wildwood Crest - To the Wildwood Crest spouter: Yes, please “pay attention” to your Board of Education and come to the meetings; they are open to the public. Please come “pay attention” to our BOE members so you can...
- Stone Harbor - Stone Harbor powers to be are always a day late but never short on spending for a pet project. Great idea to get Dutch engineers to look at borough flooding. This technique was shown last year on 60...
- Lower Township - This Country is getting so "paranoid" over just the mention of a gun or anything of the sort! Ocean city suspended a student for having "spent shell casings" iin his possession....
- Cape May - Every major project: Public Safety Bldg, Library, Historic Preservation, Desalination Expansion, Redevelopment, Flood Plain Mgmt, Road Reconstruction, Master Plan Revision receives but a passing...