Inspired by the famous German outdoor Christmas Markets, The Episcopal Church Women of Church of the Advent, Cape May will hold a Holiday Outdoor Market on December 5 from 9 until 2 in the parking lot at 612 Franklin Street. The Market is a real old-fashioned church fair with no outside vendors. Everything is made or donated by the people of Church of the Advent.
Among the tables featured will be handmade Christmas crafts, gifts and ornaments. Fresh decorative greens, arrangements and wreaths will be offered along with home-baked goodies and baskets for raffle. Take-out Homemade soups will be sold. There will be a visit from Mrs. Claus.
The rain date for the event is December 6 from 1 to 4 pm. Please call the church office at 609-884-3065 for more information.
- Occurs Saturday, December 5th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Middle Man Dies from COVID-19; 68 New Cases Reported
- Indictments Filed Nov. 17
- County Reports 64 New COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 2 COVID-19 Deaths, 40 New Cases
- Wildwood Agrees to Settlement with Woman in '18 Beach Arrest
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Oct. 19-25, 2020
- OC Loses 2 to COVID-19; 51 New Cases Reported
- County Reports 40 New COVID-19 Cases
- Election Update: No Recount in W. Wildwood; 1 Vote Wins in Cape May Point
- Hayes: ‘It Shocks My Conscience’
- North Wildwood - Wildwood agrees to a $325,000. settlement with the girl on the beach who should have gone to jail. I wonder what the summer of 2021 will bring.
- Cape May Beach - Time for a movement to "Defund the Politicians."
- North Wildwood - To all residents and visitors who visit the 2nd street beach pavilion, stop leaving your trash and beer/soda cans behind, Its beyond disgusting! If there is no trash can there, take it home with you!
- Cape May - Dear Mr. Weatherman, is it going to be windy for the rest of my life?
- Cape May - It has seems apparent, during recent council meetings, that the person behind the invasive species ordinance is using this Draconian overreach to settle a neighborhood dispute. The list of prohibited...