Burke Motor Group is committed to our community and our local Veterans. We continue to come up with innovative methods during this challenging time.
For our beloved annual Car, Truck and Cycle Show, we have decided to present a virtual one! In the spirit of community service, this format will enable us to continue to support our Veterans and provide our car show enthusiasts with a way to take part and enjoy this great tradition. This year's event will benefit Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 955. Renowned musician Keith Hickman will be entertaining with a virtual concert at the "event." We will also have a list of virtual vendors to online shop! Vendor links will be updated as they register so you can shop leading up to the event as well as through July 18, which is when the car voting time frame ends. Sturdy Savings Bank continues their role as our presenting sponsor.
Display Your Car, Truck or Motorcycle Virtually for FREE
OR Register to be a Virtual Vendor for $25
Registration is now open for vehicles and vendors!
Top Herald Articles
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Sea Isle City - City officials stated we would have an overnight crew of firefighters starting by Memorial Day. I stopped by the station after hearing their siren, and a firefighter told me that they haven't...
- Avalon - Was Freeholder Pierson serious with his reply when asked when the county would reopen? When asked about a schedule for reopening the county, Pierson said, “The governor marches to his own drummer.”...
- Wildwood - I caution the regulars here who knee-jerk for/against certain political issues. I just watched Gov Cuomo throw the NYC mayor under the bus on the poor performance of the 38,000 NYC police to “stop...
- Upper Township - Anyone smell a tax increase in a town near you. Here comes the CFO’s reporting revenue shortages. Maybe they should have looked up the definition of furlough and saved money that way. Going to...
- Wildwood Crest - "He used violent means to ask to be escorted across the park into the courtyard of the church," Bishop Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said. "He held up his Bible after...