Brenden Borek Foundation & Hurrikanen's Kids team up for 15th annual charity golf tournament at Avalon Golf Club!
BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO A DAY FILLED WITH COURSE CHALLENGES, PRIZES, GREAT FOOD, RAFFLES AND FUN!
ALL LEVELS OF GOLFERS ARE WELCOME.
Friday May 1st 2020 at Avalon Golf Club
12 p.m. registration & lunch
1 p.m. shotgun
4 man scramble (at $130 a player) includes:
-Cart & awards dinner
DON’T HAVE A FOURSOME? WE’LL MATCH YOU UP!
Benefitting the Brendan Borek Endowed Fund and Hurrikanen’s Kids!
For more information please call Lisa at 609-213-6488 or email email@example.com
Top Herald Articles
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May Police Chief Warns of State Guidance on COVID-19 Situation
- 5 New COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Brings Total to 15
- County Announces 10th COVID-19 Case
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Lower Township Police Advise Animal Control Begins Beaches Patrols March 28
- County Has 3rd COVID-19 Case
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Men on Drug-related Charges
- Avalon - Call the boomer police if your boomers won't stay in place. Pickleball the only exception.
- Stone Harbor - My appreciation to the Stone Harbor spouter who at the end of his statement did thank My Pillow for their donation of face masks. The employees and the owner are great examples of Americans...
- Upper Township - It’s time to go back to normal! The FDA approved a plethora of existing drugs for treating COVID-19 because of their effectiveness in trials. A vaccine will be available in months. We have everything...
- Villas - Still no virus testing site for Cape May County for coronavirus. Where are the county and local officials? Why aren't they stepping up their game? This is an election year. County officials...
- Wildwood Crest - I just heard these details regarding the CARES act signed by the president: The Small Business Administration (SBA) will make available funds, partially forgivable, for 8 weeks from the origination...