West Cape May celebrates her farming heritage with the Annual Lima Bean Festival in Wilbraham Park! The lowly legume takes center stage beginning at 9:00am and delights locals and visitors alike with her vast array of recipes, crafts and products available.
Any questions for this event should be directed to the Event Organizers, Theresa Enteado and/or Suzanne Schumann at (609) 884-1005 ext 100 or 101 or via email to email@example.com
Top Herald Articles
- Indoor Dining Postponed Indefinitely
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Shoplifter
- Out-of-County Cases Reported in July 1 COVID-19 Update
- Crest Man Killed After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Delaware
- Cape's Calm as Nation’s Cases Surge
- June Ends With 3 Reported Fatalities
- County Reports 2 New Fatalities; Wildwoods Record 2 New Cases
- County's Case Rate Remains Small
- NJ Human Services to Deliver Special Food Assistance Benefits to Children
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
- Austin, Texas - Why masks work. In Japan, they never shut down the economy, can't require social distancing due to crowded conditions and have done minimal testing for Covid-19. They do however wear masks....
- Cape May - The response to Intel that Putin is putting bounties on our Servicemen is so subdued when the President has an R by his name.
- Sea Isle City - I can’t imagine normal suburban people voting for Trump anymore. He has really, really alienated everyone but the MAGA true believers, and they are not a big enough group to carry him to a victory...
- Town Bank - In a nation preoccupied by race, the moment when white Americans will make up less than half the country’s population is coming. For white nationalists, it signifies a kind of doomsday clock counting...
- Dennisville - I wish the State Troopers on the Parkway would begin stopping cars doing 80 to 90 mph.