Cape May County Technical School offers free Adult Basic Education classes to help students prepare for the High School Equivalency exam (formerly GED). HSE testing dates are now listed on our website:capemaytech.com.
Classes begin September 21st
Where: 188 Crest Haven Rd., CMCH, NJ 08210, Room 155
Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
*additional classes will be offered in other locations around the county. Call (609) 380-0200, ext. 644 for more information
- Starting Monday, September 21st, 2020, repeats every 7 days until Tuesday, December 22, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Top Herald Articles
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- County Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020
- Supporters Back Trump with Parades; Opposition Responds
- Wildwood Crest - To the spouter who thinks New Jersey should close all public schools and sell off the buildings to save on taxes. Are you aware what private schools cost and are you suggesting everyone can quit a...
- Cape May - In City Hall for eight years, whether from the Council Table or during the Public session, Mrs. Hendricks has constantly picked fights. Likewise, her campaign has reached a low never before seen in...
- Rio Grande - Come ye out of the swamps & pines, for I call ye, it be time. Hurry with all fleetness known, to vote yea verily for thy home! Vote for Jersey, damn the din. Ye built it with your lives, ye...
- Rio Grande - The election is one week away. Some say Trump uses Twitter to much and definitely is not a politician. However he seems to have accomplished a great deal in his three and a half years in office....
- West Wildwood - To the Spouter who thinks the new administration is getting rid of police or fire personnel, that's a big assumption on your part. First off, these men have never spoken about that. Secondly,...