Click the link above to select the alerts you wish to receive, including:
NEWS, WEATHER, TRAFFIC, DEALS**
To unsubscribe or change your message preferences click above, then click the link at the top of the sign-up page.
*Standard text messaging rates apply, per your phone service plan.
**Check back often for additional alerts.
Please note: The Herald will generally not send messages between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. However, severe weather alerts (e.g., watches, warnings) are automated; so, those messages are sent when issued by the National Weather Service, regardless of the time of day or night.
The Mobile Alerts program is a service of Herald newspapers. Access to this service is predicated on a variety of factors, many of which are beyond our control. Access may be terminated at any time for any reason. Use of information provided via mobile alerts shall conform to terms outlined in our website Visitor Agreement.
- Middle Teacher Admits Role in Rx Fraud
- Woman Charged in 5-car Crash
- Ex-School Janitor Files Sex Harassment Suit
- Indictments Filed Feb. 13
- Co. Prosecutor, Freeholders Oppose Legalized Recreational Marijuana
- Home Décor for all Homes & Hearts at Mama’s Junk
- Crest Nabs Fugitives, Imposes Many Charges
- Family Accepts Key to Habitat Home; Many Volunteers Made It a Reality
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activities for Jan. 22-28, 2018
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activities for Jan. 15-21, 2018
- Ocean City - Trump now claims that the FBI is complicit in the death of 17 st
- North Cape May - Well, here we go again!
- Wildwood Crest / Hammonton - What is with the Wildwood Crest beaches?
- Middle Township - We need more clothing and shoe stores in the county.
- Middle Township - The front page of the Feb.