Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Only the sensible should watch this video
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bullsear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not sure whether I have a soul or not, that is a man made concept and not universal. I prefer consciousness or life force if you insist on something. The sarcasm is a gift from my ancestors which I know they would want me to share.
andiamo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullsear wrote:
Not sure whether I have a soul or not, that is a man made concept and not universal. I prefer consciousness or life force if you insist on something. The sarcasm is a gift from my ancestors which I know they would want me to share.

You have one,for sure.It's a dark one. You have shown it,in your writings.
Bullsear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

As long as it's the opposite of yours Andi i'm on the right path.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullscat wrote:

Your sarcasm is more of a genetic mutation that is passed down from generation to generation. Clearly you use it as a way to try and improve your own standing and reputation by putting others down. Using sarcasm with the intention of making others look foolish and hoping to make yourself look more intelligent is indicative of your low self esteem. You need to put down others using sarcasm in order to try and make yourself feel or look better.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Bullsear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sarcasm is a defense mechanism against stupidity. All your other dime store psychology is so much ka-ka.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullscat wrote:
Sarcasm is a defense mechanism against stupidity. All your other dime store psychology is so much ka-ka.

I'll give you the "defensive" mechanism but I'll raise you on inferiority complex in the real world. Very Happy

spazcat 9/23/2013
Bullsear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What do you know about the real world? You and your fellow travelers don't even where reality lives. You live in a world where the president is a Kenyan Marxist Islamic Brotherhood plant sent by the U.N. blue helmets to build concentration camps for those who participated in the Million (35) Trucker March. Just do what you do best parrot the latest from Faux News and the Blaze as if its anything other than nonsense'
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullscat wrote:
What do you know about the real world? You and your fellow travelers don't even where reality lives. You live in a world where the president is a Kenyan Marxist Islamic Brotherhood plant sent by the U.N. blue helmets to build concentration camps for those who participated in the Million (35) Trucker March. Just do what you do best parrot the latest from Faux News and the Blaze as if its anything other than nonsense'

One day you're going to choke on all that $h*t you talk.

spazcat 9/23/2013
Spazbullrat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullsear wrote:

sarcasm is the lowest form of humor so i'd say this so called gift from your ancestors is sort of a birth defect. Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Wink Very Happy Smile Cool
Bullsear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Poor Scorpidumrat now has to use his alt so he can post multiple times and not look quite as pathetic as he is. Sadly like everything he touches it is an epic fail, maybe more cartoons.
Spazbullrat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullsear wrote:
Poor Scorpidumrat now has to use his alt so he can post multiple times and not look quite as pathetic as he is. Sadly like everything he touches it is an epic fail, maybe more cartoons.

do you think your ancestors would be proud of this response? Very Happy Smile Shocked Cool Laughing Razz Very Happy Smile Cool
Bullsear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Very proud, Scorpidumrat they valued honesty.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bullscat wrote:
Very proud, Scorpidumrat they valued honesty.

Highly improbable but you keep on having those pipe dreams of yours. It's all you have a side from this selfie..

spazcat 9/23/2013
Bullsear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not really interested in your "selfie" but I will agree it's exactly how I pictured you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: