Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Clinton and today's broads like Fienstein
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MiddleMindset



Joined: 30 Jun 2013
Posts: 908

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Clinton and today's broads like Fienstein Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's a disease of radical feminism. I saw it ruin a perfectly good large business. Men think fighting women is wrong..it ain't.

The guy that produced this video nailed it better than I ever could have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
_________________
God bless America
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

don't like having a black president and already worried your next commander in chief is gonna be a woman! this is so great! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
don't like having a black president and already worried your next commander in chief is gonna be a woman! this is so great! Cool


ding-ding-ding race card!

Clean that wet spot on the front of your pants, copy-cat. You are sounding more and more like johnny every day.

Quote:
I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude .


More like "shady-frauds," it suits you both.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why is not the president considered white?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Why is not the president considered white?



Because people like you would never consider him anything but black . I frankly don't care what "color" he is . However , that's ok , Freddy . You are part of the racist cadre which me glad that you are unhappy . Boo freakin' hoo , for people like you . Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Unhappy? I live on the beach. Since you are the barometer Johnny.....is Zimmerman white?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Unhappy? I live on the beach. Since you are the barometer Johnny.....is Zimmerman white?


Who Cares ? Why is that important ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Because every time a topic comes up :: fool :: like you and spaz throw the race card. Can you please answer the previous question?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Because every time a topic comes up :: fool :: like you and spaz throw the race card. Can you please answer the previous question?


I don't know and I don't care . How is that for an answer ? For all I know he is part Peruvian . I repeat , I don't know and .........


I don't care !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did you cut and paste my comment so your buttbuddy Spaz can "see and comment" on it? Maybe he will make you a reciver for the trouble.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing



This is your thought of Paradise? May God take pity on your soul, fool. All you show is , what a jester you really are. We point to false science claims. We point to our human rights be taken away. We point to your misguideness.We point out the jesters of this forum.You are one of the lowest of the low. You foolish one, need rest. You are a sick person. You say that you are Elated, You can't wait for same euphoric pleasure, You are a very sick person. That's the reality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Because every time a topic comes up :: fool :: like you and spaz throw the race card. Can you please answer the previous question?


Freddy , you claim to be apolitical and that may be true although I don't remember you yapping about Bush43 sending our brave soldiers to their needless deaths in his illegal and immoral wars . Sure , you'll claim that President Obama now owns them . But , you'll be wrong , as usual .

However , you showed your true racist nature when you had the Buckwheat icon . I guess that's the race card you mention . .
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
However , you showed your true racist nature when you had the Buckwheat icon . I guess that's the race card you mention . .


How is using a Buckwheat avatar an indication of a "true racist nature"? That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard in my life. Buckwheat and the rest of the our gang rascals are show business legends. Only a sick and twisted mind would even think something like that. What personal problem from your past are you atoning for, john?

The race card is: YOU DON'T ______________CAUSE I'M (HE'S/SHE'S) BLACK.
It's a RACE card, not the ACE card. You don't automatically win for showing it. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
However , you showed your true racist nature when you had the Buckwheat icon . I guess that's the race card you mention . .


How is using a Buckwheat avatar an indication of a "true racist nature"? That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard in my life. Buckwheat and the rest of the our gang rascals are show business legends. Only a sick and twisted mind would even think something like that. What personal problem from your past are you atoning for, john?

The race card is: YOU DON'T ______________CAUSE I'M (HE'S/SHE'S) BLACK.
It's a RACE card, not the ACE card. You don't automatically win for showing it. Rolling Eyes


Good one scorpion, slap the silliness out of this yonny fool, your last ramjet post was on the money. He should have stayed under that rock. Your request to sharky, of keeping score,will be a no can do, cause they think alike. They all coo, the same song.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tea Bag



Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 1298

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2012/09/19/antarctic-sea-ice-sets-another-record/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/Global-cooling-Arctic-ice-caps-grows-60-global-warming-predictions.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/science/earth/arctic-ice-makes-comeback-from-record-low-but-long-term-decline-may-continue.html?_r=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
However , you showed your true racist nature when you had the Buckwheat icon . I guess that's the race card you mention . .


How is using a Buckwheat avatar an indication of a "true racist nature"? That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard in my life. Buckwheat and the rest of the our gang rascals are show business legends. Only a sick and twisted mind would even think something like that. What personal problem from your past are you atoning for, john?

The race card is: YOU DON'T ______________CAUSE I'M (HE'S/SHE'S) BLACK.
It's a RACE card, not the ACE card. You don't automatically win for showing it. Rolling Eyes


If you don't understand why using the Buckwheat icon is a stereotypical racist statement , you are dumber than a box of rocks . Even this right wing sponsored forum made Freddy take it down . Your ignorance is exceeded only by the prejudiced ramblings of Max and the idiotic religious ( usually erroneous) claptrap spun by the illiterate 6PS .
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I truly believe this "right wing sponsored forum" made him take it down because you insisted. They probably did it to appease you because YOU have the problem, a BIG problem. I also think they caved just to shut you up. I imagine you have an effect on people similar to a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Sorry john, but I think you are dead wrong about the avatar. If it had been an image of Al Jolson in black face paint, I would understand. But using the actual picture of a real-life child actor named Billie Thomas is making a stereotypical racist statement, no way.



Quote:
Death[edit source]

Thomas died of a heart attack in his Los Angeles apartment on October 10, 1980, 46 years to the day after his mother brought him to audition at the Hal Roach Studios.[1] Thomas is interred at Inglewood Park Cemetery in Inglewood, California.[2]

Controversies[edit source]

Comedian Eddie Murphy did a series of Buckwheat sketches on Saturday Night Live during the 1980s.[3] Thomas's co-star George McFarland, who played "Spanky" in the Little Rascals, did not like Murphy's imitation, saying that Murphy turned Buckwheat into a stereotype at the expense of Thomas's surviving relatives.[3]

In 1990, the ABC newsmagazine 20/20 aired a segment purporting to be an interview with Buckwheat, then a grocery bagger in Arizona. However, the interview was actually with a man named Bill English, who claimed to be the adult Buckwheat. English's appearance prompted public objections from George "Spanky" McFarland, who contacted media outlets following the broadcast to declare that he knew the true Buckwheat to have been dead for 10 years. Confronted directly by McFarland on the television newsmagazine A Current Affair, English refused to retreat from his claim, maintaining that he had originated the role of Buckwheat, with other actors playing the character only after he had left it. The next week, 20/20 acknowledged on-air English's claim had been false and apologized for the interview. Fallout from this incident included the resignation of a 20/20 producer, and a negligence lawsuit filed by the son of William Thomas.[4] English died in 1994.[5]


Isn't it ironic that 2 black men, one in the 1980's and the other in the 1990's, are behind the controversy over the role of "Buckwheat" the character from Our Gang Follies.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
I truly believe this "right wing sponsored forum" made him take it down because you insisted. They probably did it to appease you because YOU have the problem, a BIG problem. I also think they caved just to shut you up. I imagine you have an effect on people similar to a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Sorry john, but I think you are dead wrong about the avatar. If it had been an image of Al Jolson in black face paint, I would understand. But using the actual picture of a real-life child actor named Billie Thomas is making a stereotypical racist statement, no way.



Quote:
Death[edit source]

Thomas died of a heart attack in his Los Angeles apartment on October 10, 1980, 46 years to the day after his mother brought him to audition at the Hal Roach Studios.[1] Thomas is interred at Inglewood Park Cemetery in Inglewood, California.[2]

Controversies[edit source]

Comedian Eddie Murphy did a series of Buckwheat sketches on Saturday Night Live during the 1980s.[3] Thomas's co-star George McFarland, who played "Spanky" in the Little Rascals, did not like Murphy's imitation, saying that Murphy turned Buckwheat into a stereotype at the expense of Thomas's surviving relatives.[3]

In 1990, the ABC newsmagazine 20/20 aired a segment purporting to be an interview with Buckwheat, then a grocery bagger in Arizona. However, the interview was actually with a man named Bill English, who claimed to be the adult Buckwheat. English's appearance prompted public objections from George "Spanky" McFarland, who contacted media outlets following the broadcast to declare that he knew the true Buckwheat to have been dead for 10 years. Confronted directly by McFarland on the television newsmagazine A Current Affair, English refused to retreat from his claim, maintaining that he had originated the role of Buckwheat, with other actors playing the character only after he had left it. The next week, 20/20 acknowledged on-air English's claim had been false and apologized for the interview. Fallout from this incident included the resignation of a 20/20 producer, and a negligence lawsuit filed by the son of William Thomas.[4] English died in 1994.[5]


Isn't it ironic that 2 black men, one in the 1980's and the other in the 1990's, are behind the controversy over the role of "Buckwheat" the character from Our Gang Follies.



I never contacted Admin about Freddy's avatar . But you are , indeed , dumber than a box of rocks if you can toss a Wikipedia Bio out to show that the use of such a symbol is a sign of respect for the dead . But , that's to be expected from another illiterate racist . As bugs bunny would say : "what a maroon " .
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Looks like I hit a nerve! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Clinton and today's broads like Fienstein Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
It's a disease of radical feminism. I saw it ruin a perfectly good large business. Men think fighting women is wrong..it ain't.

The guy that produced this video nailed it better than I ever could have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA


You clearly have issues Middle. Obviously, you are bitter from a lifetime of rejection at the hands of women and the resulting sexual frustration. Now, you say that you want to fight women. Pathetic. You will probably lose.

Why women find you repulsive, I can't say, but it's probably you, not them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Why is not the president considered white?


Because he looks black?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i thought he was kenyan? muslim? radical christian? socialist? marxist? what, nothing? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i thought he was kenyan? muslim? radical christian? socialist? marxist? what, nothing? Laughing




spazrat says nothing better than anybody!
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Once a maroon always a maroon, eh scorp? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum