Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Report of Healthcare costs under BO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Report of Healthcare costs under BO Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This a report from the Liberal Media giant ABC..

President Barack Obama's signature on the health insurance reform bill at the White House, March 23, 2010. President Obama promised the legislation would help reduce health insurance premiums, but growth has continued. (Official White House Photo by Chuck Kennedy)

Two new independent studies of health insurance premiums and health care spending indicate both are rising at an accelerated pace, despite President Obama’s 2008 promise to contain those costs and his pledge that his health care legislation would reduce premiums.

Spending on health care rose 4.6 percent in 2011 — up $4,500 per person, on average — according to the nonpartisan Health Care Cost Institute. That’s up from a 3.8 growth rate in 2010.

Health insurance premiums for individuals and families also climbed year-over-year, up 3 percent ($186) on average for an individual and 4 percent ($672) on average for a family, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

During Obama’s term, between 2009 to 2012, premiums have climbed $2,370 for the average family with an employer-provided plan – a rate faster than the during the previous four years under President George W. Bush, according to Kaiser.

Investor’s Business Daily’s John Merline was first to note the difference in premiums climbing faster under Obama than the previous four years under Bush.

john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like . Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like . Laughing

Is your thought of Paradise? May God take pity on your soul, fool. All you show is , what a jester you really are. We point to false science claims. We point to our human rights be taken away. We point to your misguideness.We point out the jesters of this forum.You are one of the lowest of the low. You foolish one, need rest. You are a sick person. You say that you are Elated, You can't wait for same euphoric pleasure, You are a very sick person. that's the reality
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The part of the article that Middlemindset left out. (because it proved my point.) This is from the same story that Middle quoted. He posted the entire story except this last two paragraphs. LIke a true far-right religious nut, he doesn't mind a little dishonesty and deception.

Quote:
“It is clear that in recent years health care cost growth has slowed,” Health and Human Services department spokeswoman Erin Shields Britt told ABC News. “In the ten years before the health care law was passed, health care costs increased at 8.7 percent per year on average, according to the independent Kaiser Family Foundation. This study showed a rate of increase of 3.8 percent in 2010 and 4.6 percent in 2011, while in a separate study, the Kaiser Family Foundation recently estimated a rate of increase of 4.0 percent in 2012, illustrating that overall health-care cost growth has significantly slowed in recent years.”
Families are already enjoying savings through curtailed insurance premium growth under the law – compared to what premiums would be without it – officials say. They also point to tax credits and other provisions that are estimated to save middle-income families who purchase private insurance through new exchanges as much as $2,300 per year in 2014.

Why is it always the ones that have no integrity, real values or morals that claim piety? It's because they think that religion is the ultimate position from which to lie and bully others. What a pos.
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:

Most Dems still live in high crime ghettos with bad schools. Us Rs are getting richer with Obama as President and the Clintons are fairly conservative. I love biotech. Too bad you invested in limited edition kicks and tattoos.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MuddledMindSlop tried to mislead us by leaving out the crucial last two paragraphs? Say it ain't so MMS! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: