Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Electronic Skimmer Device Found NCM BOA ATM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Electronic Skimmer Device Found NCM BOA ATM Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can only post mobile link, sorry.. Someone post link from herald site if you want. thanks

NORTH CAPE MAY- Officers from the Lower Township Police Department responded to the North Cape May Branch, Bank of America located at 3841 Bayshore Road to investigate an electronic skimming device that was found on the ATM located in the vestibule, on Tuesday, Aug. 13.

Investigation revealed that the device was placed on the ATM on Saturday, Aug. 10 at 2:13 p.m. The device was discovered by a customer on the same date at 2:59 p.m.

The Lower Township Police Department recommends anyone that used that ATM location on that date, to monitor their bank accounts. The police department also wants customers to be vigilant while using their debit cards at any ATM location and if they suspect that a machine has possibly been tampered with, they should call the local authorities immediately and discontinue their transaction.

The investigation continues and anyone with information is asked to contact the Lower Township Police Department.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That is why .i pay in cash now .last time I used my card some clown stole the info and bought around $600 online at sears .so glad I cHeck my statements oline three times a day. Good old wellfargo gave me back the money .but .they said they will take it back .if they think I am lying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: