Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

wlecome to the new boards forum . robert taylor.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: wlecome to the new boards forum . robert taylor.com Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

we renamed these boards to the robert taylor forum because THAT is what we only allow.all others will be deleted
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wow someone most have like this joke .because all of zero threads are gone
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
lol good one EYESPY
eyespy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
rummrunner2 July 28, 2012

Quote:
that is why I WILL DRIVE 2+ HOURS TO SEE OUR FAMILY DOCTOR AS WELLAS GO TO BRYN MAWR .my horror story about [REDACTED] is this .back when mopeds where the it thing .I got ina accident with mine .where the handle bars meet up with my man hood ..went to the er sat in a corner in er .while heart attacks from hennys came in and .they took care of them first .granted I just had my manhood attacked . . NO calls to my home from them a all.so I get out call home .tried to go to work the next day .BUT it was not possible .with black and blue manhoods.so If I every get hurt or need a real hosiptal .I will drive to pa

Cross posted because Limp 1 saw this on the other thread so he came here and started a new thread. Now I am Scorpion as well as The Truth, Grand Jury, Front Runner, etc..

importer1 June 10, 2013

Quote:
try again .maybe next time you will get it right .I knew a guythat was born and raised down at the shore that went to that places er .when he got in a moped accident .they placed him in the corner and did not look after him for 5 hours .till they released him blue balls and all ..so do not sit there and say that place has gotten better when they changed names.if locals will not even go there UNLESS they are really dying .then you have problem .that evena name change can not help
you missed the point .they just placed him in a corner .never called anyone to tell them were he was .he had to do that 5 hours later.how can you call that working with pros .sounds more like INTERNS screwing up.but that is what that hospital is NOTHING but a intern hospital

What are the chances? Rolling Eyes

Thanks Scorpion. Made my day. Couldn't understand why Limp 1 couldn't post without mentioning the threatening of Rummy. Obsessed about Racism but threatened an old lady on the street. Always wants his questions answered, like that proves anything. I found his 2 bikes and their names. Wasn't worth the time to pee on his head if his hair was on fire.

It was pretty obvious by the wording, grammar, etc.. that Limp 1 was Rummy. His other friends are fleeing ship. They don't write like him so they are probably jst people that need to speak up for Taylor.

I would like to thank everyone for the efforts to smoke this embarrassment out. I would name individual names but that would be redundant. After all, we are all the same person. It is a vast conspiracy to play with Rummy's/Limp 1 head.
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
rummrunner2 July 28, 2012

Quote:
that is why I WILL DRIVE 2+ HOURS TO SEE OUR FAMILY DOCTOR AS WELLAS GO TO BRYN MAWR .my horror story about [REDACTED] is this .back when mopeds where the it thing .I got ina accident with mine .where the handle bars meet up with my man hood ..went to the er sat in a corner in er .while heart attacks from hennys came in and .they took care of them first .granted I just had my manhood attacked . . NO calls to my home from them a all.so I get out call home .tried to go to work the next day .BUT it was not possible .with black and blue manhoods.so If I every get hurt or need a real hosiptal .I will drive to pa

Cross posted because Limp 1 saw this on the other thread so he came here and started a new thread. Now I am Scorpion as well as The Truth, Grand Jury, Front Runner, etc..

importer1 June 10, 2013

Quote:
try again .maybe next time you will get it right .I knew a guythat was born and raised down at the shore that went to that places er .when he got in a moped accident .they placed him in the corner and did not look after him for 5 hours .till they released him blue balls and all ..so do not sit there and say that place has gotten better when they changed names.if locals will not even go there UNLESS they are really dying .then you have problem .that evena name change can not help
you missed the point .they just placed him in a corner .never called anyone to tell them were he was .he had to do that 5 hours later.how can you call that working with pros .sounds more like INTERNS screwing up.but that is what that hospital is NOTHING but a intern hospital

What are the chances? Rolling Eyes

Thanks Scorpion. Made my day. Couldn't understand why Limp 1 couldn't post without mentioning the threatening of Rummy. Obsessed about Racism but threatened an old lady on the street. Always wants his questions answered, like that proves anything. I found his 2 bikes and their names. Wasn't worth the time to pee on his head if his hair was on fire.

It was pretty obvious by the wording, grammar, etc.. that Limp 1 was Rummy. His other friends are fleeing ship. They don't write like him so they are probably jst people that need to speak up for Taylor.

I would like to thank everyone for the efforts to smoke this embarrassment out. I would name individual names but that would be redundant. After all, we are all the same person. It is a vast conspiracy to play with Rummy's/Limp 1 head.
wow a direct quote from your OTHER SCREEN NAME .WHAT NEXT OH NO i DO NOT HIDE EYESPY
ZER0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[quote="importer1"]wow someone most have like this joke .because all of zero threads are gone[/quote]

You don't suppose one of the crybabies ran to the ADMIN?
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ZER0 wrote:
importer1 wrote:

nwho knew now adays.but I am waiting for eyespy to cry here does not have other help him .while it his own words HE said thanks for the help from so and so .to do his work for him .just like he does with his thing with robert taylor.he needs help with that .but he trys and say he will not run away from anything .that maybe true he does not run away HE STALKES people.then trys and pass that off as standing up to people
ZER0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Stalks? Isn't that the dance that followed the Mashed Potatoes? You know the celery stalk!
Hope someone enjoys the humor because that's all these constant/ foolish Taylor post deserve.
eyespy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
ZER0 wrote:
importer1 wrote:

nwho knew now adays.but I am waiting for eyespy to cry here does not have other help him .while it his own words HE said thanks for the help from so and so .to do his work for him .just like he does with his thing with robert taylor.he needs help with that .but he trys and say he will not run away from anything .that maybe true he does not run away HE STALKES people.then trys and pass that off as standing up to people

Gotcha Rummy. Now go into "LOSER TIMEOUT".
ZER0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I surely hope you are not calling me "rummy" ? If you go far enough back you can find where I had major differences with rummy and finally put him on ignore.
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
importer1 wrote:
ZER0 wrote:
importer1 wrote:

Gotcha Rummy. Now go into "LOSER TIMEOUT".
wow finally used the loser word.let me guess next the admin wil come in here and tell us .we need to follow the rules .or better then that YOU again will use some one else to do you work for you
eyespy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ZER0 wrote:
I surely hope you are not calling me "rummy" ? If you go far enough back you can find where I had major differences with rummy and finally put him on ignore.

Not calling you Rummy. His response was included where he gave himself away as Rummy. I had a private conversation with Rummy last year. He claimed I was stalking him. where else would stalking be mentioned? Certainly not in this thread. Now a year later he is claiming I am a stalker. Along with Scorpion's post , is he really a coworker? Doesn't add up. Obsessed with trying to have others banned. He was banned at least twice and used various screen names. You can always tell Rummy by his writing style(or lack thereof).

Rummy, no one is out to get you. Just stop harassing people that post about your pal, Taylor.
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
ZER0 wrote:

Not calling you Rummy. His response was included where he gave himself away as Rummy. I had a private conversation with Rummy last year. He claimed I was stalking him. where else would stalking be mentioned? Certainly not in this thread. Now a year later he is claiming I am a stalker. Along with Scorpion's post , is he really a coworker? Doesn't add up. Obsessed with trying to have others banned. He was banned at least twice and used various screen names. You can always tell Rummy by his writing style(or lack thereof).

Rummy, no one is out to get you. Just stop harassing people that post about your pal, Taylor.
lol from that thread I posted the guy only had two screen names rummrunner2 and rummrunner .plus YOU NEED HELP GET INFO.SO DO NOT TRY AND PAST THE BUCK HERE .you TELL EVERYONE .YOU DO EVERYTHING YOUR SELF .with scorpion help YOU got that so-called info that is still wrong.oh I also thought harrassing people was against this forums rules .so who is harrassing who here ,YOU or me.oh I most be rummy because in one of his thread or posted he copy and pasted that chat.so show me proof .that chat was private
eyespy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
eyespy wrote:
ZER0 wrote:

lol from that thread I posted the guy only had two screen names rummrunner2 and rummrunner .plus YOU NEED HELP GET INFO.SO DO NOT TRY AND PAST THE BUCK HERE .you TELL EVERYONE .YOU DO EVERYTHING YOUR SELF .with scorpion help YOU got that so-called info that is still wrong.oh I also thought harrassing people was against this forums rules .so who is harrassing who here ,YOU or me.oh I most be rummy because in one of his thread or posted he copy and pasted that chat.so show me proof .that chat was private

Please use spell check and try to make a coherent sentence. I can see you now, slobbering on the keyboard. Face it. You got caught a few times in just one day. It is called "Sock Puppet".All know who you are and what you stand for. Either that or about 6 to 8 posters here are really all one person as you claim. I know it varies but you are the one drinking.
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
importer1 wrote:
eyespy wrote:
ZER0 wrote:

Please use spell check and try to make a coherent sentence. I can see you now, slobbering on the keyboard. Face it. You got caught a few times in just one day. It is called "Sock Puppet".All know who you are and what you stand for. Either that or about 6 to 8 posters here are really all one person as you claim. I know it varies but you are the one drinking.
http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21743&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

your own words saying you went into stone harbor to look around .sure sounds like you where stalking someone

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013 22:03 Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ghost of robert taylor wrote:
No problem importer1 .i just find it funny people like speaking big behind screen names .like I said eye spy you knew where I work

I posted my name on here last year. I am hiding from none. Don't need to. BUT- I knew where you work means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. You want a face to face so put up.
Hum--------------------------------------
Just what I thought another Sock Puppet I'm hiding behind a screen name but you are not??? Same exact wording as Rummy in June 2012. He left after I put my name on here. Also when I went to Stone Harbor and hung around to see the sights. Didn't see anything I need to be hiding from. In fact, haven't seen anyone to hide from in many years.
Den T.

what happen eyespy OR should I say stalker.first you have other people do your job .then you call me a sock puppet.then .when I show PROOF you where stalking in stone harbor after that rummy guy .you run away scared .what happen to the guy that was not scared to mix it up on here.did we finally catch you as a chicken and you can not back up then claim you where NOT stalking someone in stone harbor and here is a direct qoute from eyespy THIS guy that says he does not stalk anyone.kind funny in no post does rummy say how many bikes he owns or .so once again eyespy how would you knew that answers UNLESS you where stalking the guy I found his 2 bikes and their names. Wasn't worth the time to pee on his head if his hair was on fire.oh I would love to knew what his two bikes are called.come on eyeepy .

Last edited by importer1 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 am; edited 6 times in total
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lol can not wait till I see what bs comes from him.go ahead .once agin who need help finding out info THAT you can not prove is correct yourself .so instead of doing that you start calling me a sock puppet.I just proved to everyone .YOU where stalking someone in stone harbor .but that right YOU had a private chat with this rummy guy.the night before you ran to the admin to get him banned .with some bs story he was doing a personal attack on you as well as harrassing you
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Importer ,you never really answered my two questions.
importer1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
Importer ,you never really answered my two questions.
yes I did and UNTILL YOU answer mine that subject is dead.but seeing as YOU already proved you do not do what I asked I will stay silent on any more of your replies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: