Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Taylor threatens Doctor and his wife
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Taylor threatens Doctor and his wife Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In the article dated March 23rd 2011 in the Press of Atlantic city after Prosecutor Taylor blames one of his former assistant prosecutors for the dismissal of the indictment against Doctor Costino and his Wife Barbara, Prosecutor Taylor in what appeared to be a bit of anxiety and rage, threatens Doctor Costino and his wife by stating the case was not over. That means more of your tax payer dollars and more helpless patients will die Exclamation

Last edited by grandjury on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHOREMAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Grandjury, where is this article in the Press where Taylor blames one of his former assistant prosecutors for the dismissal of the Costino indictment? Do you have a link to it?
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is the link Shoreman

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaking/judge-again-dismisses-fraud-indictment-against-north-wildwood-doctor/article_64decb08-54df-11e0-ac54-001cc4c03286.html
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Take persecutor Taylors threats seriously, he has such a stranglehold on this county, that CARA to the best of my knowledge did not even look into the young female informant that was given a beatdown on the parkway. The poor girl, they wanted her to go to Philadelphia by herself and lure a suspected murderer back to Cape May County. When she got scared, they gave her a beatdown for not doing what they instructed her to do.

CARA, why are you so silent about this prosecutor Question
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Prosecutor Robert Taylor said Tuesday that the dismissal revolved around the incorrect usage of the "tens" term during the grand jury presentation by former Assistant Prosecutor Matthew D. Weintraub, but Taylor said the case was not over.

"We will represent the matter to the grand jury in a few weeks," Taylor said.

I'm guessing you must have been in the court room? No where in the article do I see mention of anxiety, rage or threats.

Who is this girl that is alleged to have been "beaten down" on the parkway? What year was it when this occurred? Can you prove this isn't another fabrication of your twisted imagination? Most informants are people who look for deals to get out of going to jail.This doesn't sound like something CARA would get involved with even if it were true.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion,

It's not my problem if you cannot recognize a threat and/or bullying tactics that the prosecutor uses when he once again uses misleading and/or outright lies to the grand jury. I am not going to assist your pea brain by helping you find the threat issued by Taylor. Try reading the story over and over again, and perhaps you will find it. If not, ask someone with a little more inteliigence, perhaps rumrunner might be able to help you.
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
Prosecutor Robert Taylor said Tuesday that the dismissal revolved around the incorrect usage of the "tens" term during the grand jury presentation by former Assistant Prosecutor Matthew D. Weintraub, but Taylor said the case was not over.

I'm guessing you must have been in the court room? No where in the article do I see mention of anxiety, rage or threats.

Who is this girl that is alleged to have been "beaten down" on the parkway? What year was it when this occurred? Can you prove this isn't another fabrication of your twisted imagination? Most informants are people who look for deals to get out of going to jail.This doesn't sound like something CARA would get involved with even if it were true.
your fightinga lost cause here .he is as as bad as ERM/GL/COP AND ROBBER .ONCE THEY GET THIS IN THIER HEAD YOU WILL never get the truth or worst .thier true view on this .all they care about is spouting-off
the truth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@Scorpion:

Your skepticism is appreciated. Tyrants thrive in a world devoid of skepticism. Grand Jury assumes that everyone has synthesized the data from this case to the degree that he has and thereby possess the same ability to place the events in their proper context, which is that the Costino case is a pure abortion of prosecutorial conduct. I further believe that Grand Jury's passion for this subject blinds his ability to realize that not everyone has the intimate knowledge of this case as he. Do not disparage him for this, because if you had all the facts, and if you cared for the motto "In Justice for All" you too would be similarly afflicted. The common citizen of our county is not expected to have all the facts because the vagaries of daily life take precedence, but if you would allow me a few paragraphs I hope I can demonstrate why Joe Q. Citizen should care about this case:

1. Several prescription pads were stolen by an employee of Dr. Costino's. The Dr. reported the theft to the authorities.
2. These pads were used to write several narcotic prescriptions by the thief and others who were in nefarious receipt of the pads.
3. An alert was sounded that several questionable narcotic prescriptions were being written in the name of Dr. Costino, despite that he reported the theft.
4. The thief was arrested, and after being offered leniency, implicates Dr. Costino as being in on the scheme of writing multiple prescriptions. To this day the thief has received no punishment.
5. Prosecutor Taylor sends an undercover to the Dr.'s office posing as a drug seeker, ostensibly to garner further evidence of illegal activity on the part of the Dr.
6. The undercover is dismissed from the office without receiving any narcotics and subsequently writes a favorable report about Dr. Costino's actions.
7. Two more undercovers are sent to the office, each posing as exotic dancers.
8. Dancer #1 says she takes Percocet given to her by a friend to "relax" from the rigors of dancing all night. This undercover never endorses that she has "pain" but is nonetheless diagnosed with a "cervical strain/sprain" and is prescribed Percocet.
9. Dancer #2 states she needs relief from the pain induced by being an exotic dancer and she is prescribed Percocet.
10. Dr. Costino's office is raided and multiple patient records are seized. The warrant is based on the covert tapes from dancers number 1 and 2. One of these dancer's covert name was "Ortiz." However, the warrant asks for the record of an "Artiz." No record with that name exists. A few days later the doctor discovers the discrepancy and provides the "Ortiz" record to the prosecutor.
11. The prosecutor presents the case to the Grand Jury. The prosecutor suppresses the positive report from the very first undercover, then states that no record was kept for "Ortiz," and states that neither dancer had any medical problem warranting narcotics and the prosecutor provided testimony from both confirming this. The prosecutor also stated that neither endorsed having any pain.
12. Dr. Costino is indicted for a multitude of charges ranging from distribution to insurance fraud. His license is indefinitely suspended by the medical board (on an Indictment--not a CONVICTION).
13. It is later discovered that the dancer diagnosed by Dr. Costino with a "cervical sprain/strain" was concurrently being treated by a chiropractor for that very same diagnosis and therefore committed perjury. This diagnosis certainly could warrant Percocet as treatment. This perjurer has yet to be punished and continues to be a cop to this day.
14. The tape transcripts reveal that the other dancer told Dr. Costino that she was seeking relief from pain--in direct opposition to the prosecutor's presentation to the Grand Jury.
15. Dr. Costino is offered several plea deals--he refuses each on the grounds that he has committed no wrong.
16. Dr. Costino's wife is indicted on insurance fraud charges stemming from the assertion that 62 patients and their insurances were billed for procedures never performed. This indictment was later thrown out when it was discovered that the prosecutor NEVER LOOKED AT THE RECORDS OF THESE 62 PATIENTS, thereby making it impossible to determine if any wrong was committed.
17. The Dr.'s wife was re-indicted on the same fraud charges, this time for 3 cases. This indictment was also tossed as it was discovered that the procedure that the prosecutor said was billed for doesn't even exist, and was never billed for.

Still with me? In summary:

1. Rx pads stolen, reported by Dr. Costino. Jailhouse snitch gets a free pass after implicating Dr. Costino in scheme even though he reported it to Police.
2. Undercovers sent into office.
3. One undercover's name is misspelled, delaying delivery to the prosecutor of the record. However, it was delivered prior to the Garnd Jury session, but prosecutor tells Grand Jury that the record doesn't exist.
4. Positive undercover report about the Dr. is withheld from Grand Jury by prosecutor.
5. Undercover lies in court about her condition, received appropriate treatment by Dr., has never been punished and continues as a cop today.
6. Other undercover complains of pain, is treated appropriately. Grand Jury is told by prosecutor that undercover did not complain of pain.
7. Prosecutor gets no acquiescence from the Dr. and shortly thereafter his wife is indicted.
8. Wife's indictment tossed twice, once because the Prosecutor never looked at patient records, and the second time because the prosecutor made up a diagnosis that doesn't exist and was never billed for.

Read the above carefully. Think about it. Do we want our prosecutor to have the power to doggedly pursue people and deny their livelihood without any evidence of any wrongdoing? This is a :: darn :: outrage and the word must get out--Our Prosecutor is out of control!
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Grandjury exaggerates and makes implications vilifying those he opposes. He is not credible. He fabricates his truth.

I am sympathetic to the plight of Dr Costino and Barbara. I believe when they are vindicated they will bring Taylor down, and rightfully so. Many fail to recognize this type of bad behavior exhibited by prosecutors occurs every day across many counties in every state. It isn't confined to Taylor and Cape May County. Prosecutors can ruin any life, anywhere at any time. They send innocent people to jail all in a days work. I am not condoning it, it's merely a fact that all citizens should be concerned with.

Grandjury is dead wrong implying a cover up in the WC police accident. He doesn't support his account of the parkway "beat down" with any facts, real or otherwise. I am skeptical about grandjury, not about Taylor's office and their bad behavior.

spazcat 9/23/2013
eyespy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Taylor Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are some of us commenters really serious. Taylor has never seen the inside of a courtroom. He has not prosecuted a case himself. He gives the orders. He is a political hack who is in way over his head.
The parkway beating did in fact take place. I find it interesting that it is not believable because Taylor's office did not put out a press release admitting to a crime? There have been numerous cases dismissed because of faulty presentment to the Grand Jury. A few because of outright lies by Law Enforcement and the A/P on the presentment. Most occur because Taylor's people don't conduct any investigation and don't even read their file. They call an Officer who gets the Indictment. Then they are stuck with a case with no evidence.
Taylor's office has lost evidence in several cases. They have an entire unit to deal with Victim/Witness and then ignore the wishes of the Victim(s). Currentlly there are several criminal matters pending in which Police view a video tape and testify to what they saw. They erase the tape and then have to drop the case because of chain of evidence. THEY DO NOT PRINT THESE SCREW UPS IN THE NEWSPAPER!
There are at least 6 cases that are over two years old. Taylor is trying to blame the lack of Judges but the fact is they can't proceed because the have a losing case.. They haven't convicted anyone in a disputed theft matter(employee, contractor/etc..) because they don't collect any paperwork or business records to prove the case.
Bottom line is Taylor's office is compromised by all the underhanded bargains they made to save cops and their friends. They dismissed numerous cases in Lower becuase they let a rogue cop run wild. Their answer was 'he was told to follow rules but didn't". The blame is on Taylor. He is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer for Cape May County. if a Detective doesn't follow his orders he is fired. The remedy, as it currently stands, is to prosecute the case until they get caught and then dismiss. Nothing is ever heard except from the court community. I have never seen a dismissal article in any newspaper at the County level.
Wake up people. This man is costing us millions of dollars in future lawsuits.
grandjury

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:

The Truth is correct, I assume that everyone knows all the facts and I forget that many of Taylors mishaps are censored by papers like the Herald. You hit the nail right on the head when you stated "Most informants are people who look for deals to get out of going to jail." and that Scorpion is the problem. They stole from Doctor Costino and lied about Doctor Costino and the prosecutor, the detective and the officers in this case behaved even worse.

As far as CARA is concerned, yes, I would have to agree with you; I'm pushing it by making that statement.
eyespy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Grand Jury Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like the last thought on Informants. These people are always looking to get rid of their own crimes. Taylor's crew takes it further and usually backwards. They take the kingpin and use him to go after the little people. If you have a Rape and Home invasion pending, all you have t6o do is give up some marij. dealers and your problems are solved.
grandjury

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Truth,

Don't forget about the part when the prosecutors office actually sent Doctor Costino a letter informing him that he was the victim of a theft by at least one of his employees. Taylor than makes a deal with the criminal allowing that person to avoid a lenghly prison sentence, if they implicate Doctor Costino.
grandjury

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Grandjury exaggerates and makes implications vilifying those he opposes. He is not credible. He fabricates his truth.

I am sympathetic to the plight of Dr Costino and Barbara. I believe when they are vindicated they will bring Taylor down, and rightfully so. Many fail to recognize this type of bad behavior exhibited by prosecutors occurs every day across many counties in every state. It isn't confined to Taylor and Cape May County. Prosecutors can ruin any life, anywhere at any time. They send innocent people to jail all in a days work. I am not condoning it, it's merely a fact that all citizens should be concerned with.

Grandjury is dead wrong implying a cover up in the WC police accident. He doesn't support his account of the parkway "beat down" with any facts, real or otherwise. I am skeptical about grandjury, not about Taylor's office and their bad behavior.

I am very credible Exclamation You are simply holding a grudge against me because I let the public know what a disgrace your boy George Hallett is.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't hold a grudge. Hallett lost and now we have another Rosenello puppet sitting on council doing everything and anything as he dictates. I wonder if she learned how to use her laptop yet. If not, it's probably not a problem since Patrick can just tell her how to vote on the issues.

It wasn't personal. I was hoping for a change to business as usual in North Wildwood. Maybe this election?

Now who was this girl beaten down on the parkway and when did this happen?

spazcat 9/23/2013
the truth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@Grand Jury:

Thanks for the tidbit about the letter. I was not aware of that. There are herds of other little tidbits left out in my summary in an effort to keep as concise as possible. A little taste:

The first visit by one of the dancers was covertly taped, but there was no warrant allowing this taping. A warrant was signed AFTER that first visit. Initially, Judge Batten threw out ALL the taped conversations stating in essence that they all were fruits from a poisonous tree. A few days later Judge Batten reversed his decision and only disallowed the first visit taped conversation. Curious...

In any case, yet another example of Taylor's office's ineptitude in handling warrants.
grandjury

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's April 3rd 2011, and two indictments against Doctor Costino and his wife have been dismissed. So why is it, that the prosecutors latest press release regarding Doctor Costino is an outdated press release from approximately July 28, 2009 Question Are we the tax paying citizens who finance the prosecutors web site, only entittled to press releases if they are favorable to the prosecutor Question

Doctor Costino and his wife Barbara deserve better; take down that old propaganda and put up the truth.

http://www.cmcpros.net/ check under press releases

Last edited by grandjury on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
capemay08204

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I can not imagine the costs of this prosecution to the taxpayers as well as the defense. Seems that there has to be an end somewhere or Dr. Costino may need to hit the lottery to pay for his end of the legal fees! Unbelievable Shocked
grandjury

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

capemay08204 wrote:
I can not imagine the costs of this prosecution to the taxpayers as well as the defense. Seems that there has to be an end somewhere or Dr. Costino may need to hit the lottery to pay for his end of the legal fees! Unbelievable Shocked

It’s a war of attrition Exclamation The prosecutor has endless tax payer dollars in order to wear down innocent citizens and try to force them into a plea deal.
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you cannot afford a lawyer, the court will appoint you one. The defense should be allowed to put out a press release on the tax payers/prosecutors web site
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Taylor is now starting to post new press releases after an online spout off poster mentioned a couple of weeks ago, that it had not been updated in approximately a year.

Unfortunately, persecutor Taylor still utilizes the tax payer funded site as a propaganda tool by furnishing deceitful and out of date information.
the truth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Funny, no press releases about the cases they've lost or had tossed out...
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the truth wrote:
Funny, no press releases about the cases they've lost or had tossed out...

Just pure propaganda from a self serving politician that is making a mockery out of the prosecutors office.
eyespy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Todays news. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anyone see the press today? CMCPO screwed up another indictment. This one on a murder of a child. I doubt they know what they are doing.
the truth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Another screw up in yet another high profile case, and yet, not a peep from the Herald. Seriously, WTF is going on? Why don't they report the mistakes made by the prosecutor's office???
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: