Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Coulter to Rubio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
Dude. I thought for sure you'd be the first to recognize irony, no, sarcasm! It means I don't believe you ARE a dude.

Are you posting drunk? LMAO. You really shouldn't. It makes you look less than intelligent. There's nothing about my above post that suggests I am "embracing" anyone! Despite everything that's been said, I really don't believe you to be unintelligent. You're not the first person to be fooled by the Daily Currant. Oh, by the way, this morning I heard that the new Star Trek is available for pre-order at Amazon at a considerable discount...just thought you'd like to know that. How's that for irony?

My bad. I promised you the last word, didn't I? Have at it.

Rant loading.... Rolling Eyes

Yoooo....duuude! Yeah..I think you said you were done with this two comments ago...remember? What happened? Oh...you don't believe I am dude? Please. Is that supposed to be a cheep shot aimed at my masculinity? LMAO....you've got to be kidding.. See ya...dude!

Maybe you're just confused about what irony is. it's Greek for meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance. An incongruity between what is said and what is meant. Descriptions or depictions of situational irony, whether in fiction or in non-fiction, serve the communicative function of sharpening or highlighting certain discordant features of reality.

No confusion here, but I want to thank you for your kindness in sharing your new found knowledge. And here's a quick helpful reminder for you, it's ok to copy and paste as long as you post a link or in some way cite your source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Otherwise it is considered plagiarism, the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Are you really trying to imply that I'm passing that off as my own? Now your embarrassing yourself. Not only can't you resist replying to my comments after repeatedly saying that you were done..know you're going to accuse me of Plagiarism...Putz just fits you so perfectly...but it is kind of pathetic to see you degrading yourself this way. Just quit while you have some self respect left.
SeaGee

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Psst -- Sharks! Stop embarrassing yourself! I don't need to imply anything...you did pass those words off as your own! A bit of advice to you comes from a quote often attributed to Abraham Lincoln."It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Now as long as you don't find a new way to make a fool of yourself, I AM outta here.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
Psst -- Sharks! Stop embarrassing yourself! I don't need to imply anything...you did pass those words off as your own! A bit of advice to you comes from a quote often attributed to Abraham Lincoln."It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Now as long as you don't find a new way to make a fool of yourself, I AM outta here.

No I didn't. Please quote the part where I claimed in anyway that definition was mine.

You're a joke. How many comments ago did you say that you were done with this? How many comments ago did you say that you were going to leave the last work to me? You just keep demonstrating your lack of character and pettiness. You should take Lincoln's advice, but you just can't stop yourself. Yeah..you're "outta here!" We've heard that before.....like five times now! What a putz.
SeaGee

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Since you made a special request that I respond once again, I will. You did not need to claim outright that the definition is yours. The act of shamelessly lifting exact sentences and phrases word for word since you were incapable of writing a definition of your own required you to cite your source. If you need any more help with basic writing, just holler. Otherwise I will be enjoying the rest of this weekend.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
Since you made a special request that I respond once again, I will. You did not need to claim outright that the definition is yours. The act of shamelessly lifting exact sentences and phrases word for word since you were incapable of writing a definition of your own required you to cite your source. If you need any more help with basic writing, just holler. Otherwise I will be enjoying the rest of this weekend.

I knew that you didn't have the character to stick to what you say. Don't you have one ounce of self-respect? You didn't know the meaning of "irony." So, I copied and pasted the definition without any claim that it was mine. You again resort to childish and petty accusations because you were embarrassed by being exposed as a complete and utter putz. You know what SeeGee?...I'll step up and show you how to be an adult. I'm done with you and your nonsense on this matter. That's a promise, and you know that I'll be an adult and keep my word no matter what carp you are throwing against the wall in your next childish attempt to save face and spite me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: