Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Your Kids Belong to the Community, Right?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Your Kids Belong to the Community, Right????? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/msnbc-your-children-belong-community/nXF7y/
villainesta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Relax. It's the NEW WORLD ORDER. Resistance is futile.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think the name of this forum could be changed to "Link Post." Since posting a link with little of no opinion or discussion seems to be extremely popular with some of the members...sometimes to the tune of a half dozen or more of these at a time. Not much "spouting" going on these days. It's either that, or trolling nonsense from Max or weird stuff from 6PS. It's no wonder that regular posters are disappearing by the minute.
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i used to get asked all time: "where is the link"? like they are holy writ! they are like :: removed ::holes, everybody's got one and they all stink. i have never posted one and never will. as sharks pointed out its supposed to be your opinion, not some nonsense you got from Aryan Nation blogs! the right wingnutz don't have opinions except for the one's they're given. sad really. Cool
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i used to get asked all time: "where is the link"? like they are holy writ! they are like :: removed ::holes, everybody's got one and they all stink. i have never posted one and never will. as sharks pointed out its supposed to be your opinion, not some nonsense you got from Aryan Nation blogs! the right wingnutz don't have opinions except for the one's they're given. sad really. Cool

Truth be told, you can't post one and never will because everything you spiel is your opinion based on left wing nut propaganda. Your opinion is full of Obamaloney. Laughing

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I agree. If someone is going to post a link, they should follow it with a brief opinion stating if they agree ot not with the point of the article.

On this article, I don't agree with the premise, the community is responsible for the children. No one can be responsible for something they have no legal power in which they can effect change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: