Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Sea Isle's business administrator must go!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cile4ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Sea Isle's business administrator must go! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

How is it that Sea Isle's business administrator was able to have the historical city hall and the Police department condemened ?Condemended and now he is going to have them demolished !! You want to build these new buildings and have the tax payers foot the bill.....we have enough to pay for with the dramatic increase of flood insurance.You should be ashamed of yourself for what you are trying to do in SEA ISLE !It looks like you are running this town like a horse and pony show. First you bring in all your ocean city buddies and give them jobs that sea isle people should have and now you are going to give more city land to Gillian .......do you not get it we want you out.!
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sea Isle's business administrator must go! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cile4ever wrote:
How is it that Sea Isle's business administrator was able to have the historical city hall and the Police department condemened ?Condemended and now he is going to have them demolished !! You want to build these new buildings and have the tax payers foot the bill.....we have enough to pay for with the dramatic increase of flood insurance.You should be ashamed of yourself for what you are trying to do in SEA ISLE !It looks like you are running this town like a horse and pony show. First you bring in all your ocean city buddies and give them jobs that sea isle people should have and now you are going to give more city land to Gillian .......do you not get it we want you out.!

Simple. There are not enough conservative Republicans who live in the town year round who are eligible to vote. Is he a Democrat or a RINO? He is obviously not a real Republican.
Lucyinthesky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cisle4, you are a silly spouter! I'm not a big fan of Georgie Boy, but he did not do all of the horrible things you accused him of! Who is in this big crowd of Ocean City people he brought in to take all the jobs? Think carefully, now. Don't all the hires have to be ok'd by council and mayor first? You'd think since mayor and council have to be elected, they would have a say on hiring people who have the ability to vote for them. Why, then, would the people who get elected choose to anger their voters by only hiring non-voters? See, that's a silly accusation. Then there's the "condemenended" comment. First, learn to spell it if you're going to fling it out there --- twice. Second, Georgie may be the biz administrator, but does that give him the power to condemn (correct spelling) buildings and have them knocked down? No, silly. The council holds the purse strings on things like that, and isn't there a building department or something? Finally, Georgie has nothing to do with the flood insurance rates. That was your congress at work. Well, maybe you think you'd be a better administrator. Let us know! Smile
cile4ever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lucy, my apologies. I didn't know we were being graded on spelling. Next time I will try to use spell check. I never said that Georgie Boy had anything to do with the flood insurance rates, you silly little thing, just that we will be paying enough for them. Then as if that wasn't enough, now we would be footing the price tag for the new buildings.
True, Mayor and council do have the final say, for hiring, building, etc. but with his recommendations.
For $120K +, I sure would like to try the SIC BA position, but I wouldn't last because I can't spell.
Anyhow, I wonder how Mayor Jim B will take the additional loss of parking at the Loft because of Gillians need for more land. This town has become Ocean City South.
Lucyinthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cisle, spelling counts if you want readers to take you seriously! If your reader has to spend time trying to decipher your meaning from your garbled spelling, it takes away from the impact of your message.

Enough chiding! Sorry, I must have been a very strict person in a former life. Wink

I will have to disagree with you on the "Mayor Jim B" comment. As far as I'm concerned, Jim B is the mayor of nothing but his own two corners. Oh, and perhaps Plunge Weekend.

But I did hear that someone just drove a car into a giant hole that suddenly appeared in the city lot. Did I also hear the hole was dug to secure another new ride? Now, how did that get there? Did council authorize it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: