Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

News Flash - Donohue Supports Arrogant Albano Website
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCPitchforks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: News Flash - Donohue Supports Arrogant Albano Website Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Republican County Chairman and Attorney Mike Donohue supports Arrogant Albano Website. Well, well, well, Donohue. Is this not a textbook case of the Pot calling the Kettle Black? You want to break chops? Don't look now, but yours are about to be broken along with every Republican political hack within your inner circle. Arrogant? You want to have an open debate about arrogance, Donohue? Really? You want to talk about this in 2013?

We're all in, as your clan likes to say. Let's start with a complete and thorough inventory of your law firm's taxpayer funded compensation countywide through your political connections and what role arrogance played in bullying your way to land these plum positions. Bully Donohue, share this complete inventory of your legal appointments in a CMC Herald website post for the sake of transparency and reform. Please post this same info on the Arrogant Albano website. You should also forward a copy to Gov. Christie because he will be asked to comment on your shenanigans not as a 2013 candidate but as a former US Attorney for the District of NJ. Does Freeholder Director Thornton think a discussion about arrogance is a smart place to begin his 2013 re-election campaign? Does Freeholder Morey think it's a wise starting point? (More on the "More Money Morey Charade" at another time). Or, ask Patty Rosenello for his opinion, the NWW council president, SID Director, CMC Bridge Commissioner, & recipient of CMC Open Space Funds. How much does Rossenello make on the taxpayer dole? Steve Gillian, since you're Donohue's hand-picked assembly candidate and will soon be tossed into this mix?

So much for Donohue's reformed endorsement process for candidates seeking the Republican Organization line. Could Mayor Dan Lockwood answer any of these questions? That's [redacted]. First Lockwood gets a taxpayer funded loan, defaults on his obligation to repay and then gets reelected. Are Middle Township voters :: fools ::? No, just ignorant of facts but no more. [redacted]'s on the list. None of these political Weenies ever want a spotlight shined their way in this type of post or asked about the manifestation of arrogance in the ill-tempered Mike Donohue. None. Maybe Coach Dave DeWeese will start expressing himself and join this truth-sharing, grassroots movement? Come on, Coach. Give it the ole' college try. I am confident you and Mrs. DeWeese have a few good stories you'd like to share with us commoners about arrogance and if this term fairly applies to your former leader Donohue. I believe Coach DeWeese is a good guy. He just got swept up in the 2010 pro-Donohue hysteria, is sobering up but suffers a slight hangover. It's Morning in America right here in CMC. There's a road back from serfdom for you, Coach, and all of the rest who believe in good over evil. Back to these Weenies and a disinfecting spotlight.

When you shine a light on Thornton, Donohue, Morey, Rosenello & Co., it's like lifting up a rock and watching all of the little bugs and insects scatter to escape the light. This is what Donohue has asked for. A discussion about arrogance that will result in sunlight and disclosure. It'll be about Donohue's arrogance though and his trading on the chairmanship. Donohue thinks being a bully works and he can get legal fees. He thinks Arrogant Albano is a good idea. How about a "Mike's Money" website? Or, "Mike's Gravy Train"? What reform-minded taxpayers in cyber space want to be patriots and take a whack at exposing Donohue's political appointments and the corresponding tax dollars which flow into his bank account? My conservative estimate, pardon the reference, is hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.

The average annual CMC median income per person is less than $40,000. Patriots, come forth. Perform a patriotic duty. Pick up your pitchfork. Start with asking WWC Mayor Groon how much has been paid to Donohue's firm and if politics entered into his and Commissioner Cabera's decision making process to make the hire? Where was Commissioner Gould? Okay, the girl deserves some slack being a minority player with these two Republican clowns. BTW, this troika is up for reelection now.

Ask the same questions to WW Mayor Trioano. The Trioano Clan, while not the epitome of rational thought and stability, are onto something with More Money Morey wanting to control The Five Mile Beach. Morey's lawsuit blew up $1.6mm in revenue for Wildwood. Not good. There are few funds left to pay its bills. And ask the same of NWW Mayor Henfey, another high-minded leader, isn't that right Mayor Palombo? Or, ask Patty Roz, as the political insiders call him. I am sure politics did not effect his pro-Donohue vote.

Also, SH Mayor and former Assembly candidate Suzanne Walters. She'll offer sober-minded insight about Donohue's payment vouchers. What about Avalon? And the County of Cape May, Freeholder Director Thornton? Will Freeholder Thornton share any information regarding County legal work for Donohue on the floor at any of DOCTOR Costino's Union League meetings? Surly you will, Dir. Thornton, as you feign self-deprecating humility, while wringing your hands & hanging your head to one side. We get the act.

Where else does Donohue's Gravy Train stop? Dennisville, his home town, of course. Choo, Choo. Explain to us Tea Party Conservatives, Chairman Donohue, how you managed to land the Dennis Township solicitor post last year when your fee structure was much higher than SIC attorney Paul Baldini's? This will be an interesting discovery process and all of you can participate anonymously by Googling each CMC town and typing in Arrogant (this is optional, of course) Michael J. Donohue, legal fees. See what pops up. This is a very good start of the 2013 campaign season.

Oh, and one more thing: Stig Blomkvest is about to get screwed by Donohue for losing the LT General Election which cost Chairman and attorney Donohue his annual six figure taxpayer-funded income out of Lower "Looking Up" Township. Instead of Mr. Blomkvest, it's going to be our own Marie Hayes as Freeholder to replace Surrogate Shepard's vacated seat. But wait one more second. Would Sheriff Shaffer, if he is aware, tell us what Mrs. Hayes knows about DOCTOR Costino's prosecution file while working for CMC Prosecutor Taylor? This is a fair question, Mr. Sheriff. The Sheriff can answer this now, or Mrs. Hayes can answer it during DOCTOR Costino's civil trial & discovery after she becomes Freeholder. If this plays out the way I think it will, Freeholder Hayes will be more of an albatross around the Republican necks than Donohue now is. And that's saying something. It's coming your way, Mrs. Hayes. Very soon. But do not be arrogant. Just tell the truth after you raise your right and and place your left hand on The Bible. All Truth. All the Time.
john

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I had pretty much given up trying to educate the usual cadre of red neck goobers who populate these pages . The birthers , truthers , and the various assortment of misinformed gun totin' , bible thumpin' teaparty - not to mention the avowed racist (who shall remain nameless ) had drained every ounce of patience and civility I once had . Now , along comes OCPitchforks who brings a bright and clever assessment of the current state of Joisey political shenanigans . Bravo , for a job well done . Since these bindlestiffs you skewer are "public" figures , I doubt the right wing Admin. can accuse you of ad hominem attacks - which is their usual method of redacting such postings . Your clever entry of "... Suzanne Walters. She'll offer 'sober'-minded insight ..." is a testament to your humerous verbal dexterity . I must remind you , however , that I was the first to label the whiz bang Mayor Lockwood as " [redacted]" .

Keep up the good work . You have brought me back to life .
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
I had pretty much given up trying to educate the usual cadre of red neck goobers who populate these pages . The birthers , truthers , and the various assortment of misinformed gun totin' , bible thumpin' teaparty - not to mention the avowed racist (who shall remain nameless ) had drained every ounce of patience and civility I once had . Now , along comes OCPitchforks who brings a bright and clever assessment of the current state of Joisey political shenanigans . Bravo , for a job well done . Since these bindlestiffs you skewer are "public" figures , I doubt the right wing Admin. can accuse you of ad hominem attacks - which is their usual method of redacting such postings . Your clever entry of "... Suzanne Walters. She'll offer 'sober'-minded insight ..." is a testament to your humerous verbal dexterity . I must remind you , however , that I was the first to label the whiz bang Mayor Lockwood as " [redacted]" .

Keep up the good work . You have brought me back to life .

Why do the educated Dems need us Rs to fund your welfare programs?

If you are so well educated then shouldn't YOU pay more to provide for us rednecks? Don't we deserve an opportunity to go to school too? How come there is not more low income housing for us po Republicans in the affluuent blue states? aRe you racist? Don't you want diversity?
john

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't know what the racist ( who shall remain nameless wrote ) because I have him on "ignore" but I'm sure it is some moronic drivel . The unfortunate part of his posting , OC , is that it will drive others away from your informative entry because his name repels people . I'm sorry if my posting caught his attention and , therefore , detracted from your message .
LSMFT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

John wrote:I'm sorry

The truth rings clear! Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let's be honest. Democrats are closet racists. Why don't the rich Dems build us po Republicans some affordable housing in the affluent Democratic neighborhoods? Don't we deserve an opportunity to go to the good schools and get edumucated? Why are the affluent Dems holding us Rs down? All we want is an equal opportunity.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I agree John.

OCPitchforks is a wealth of knowledge on the inside players within the CMC Republican party. From Ocean City to Cape May, he knows the deals and what goes on outside of public view. Very informative. Keep it up OCPitchforks; the people deserve to know.
TheHammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Folks, this is where Spout Off is dangerous with no checks and balances or fact checking provided by the Herald editorial team.

OC Pitchforks has seemed to come out of nowhere with the “answer” to many of our questions. I too have been intrigued to his/her posts, but tread with caution people.

OC does have some relevant, and maybe some inside information to offer. But there is a lot of opinion interlaced throughout his/her posts and it isn’t completely “all truth”, as branded.

Keep offering your perspective OC, it is refreshing. Seriously, you are very well written and make some very good points. However, before hopping on the OC bandwagon, don’t forget how to separate fact from opinion. And if OC can make his/her point in 150 words or less, it might make an easier read, and I mean that constructively.

If Mr. Hall really wants to make Spout Off legit, provide some editorial oversight with some fact checking and vetting of the opinions expressed on this forum. And don’t ever forget….those in “the know” usually don’t speak…
john

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fact checking ? In spout off ? By Art Hall ? You gotta be kidding . This is from a publisher who is only a few years removed from strumming a banjo on a porch in Alabama . Fact checking by Art Hall ? That's rich . He's the guy ( in these pages) who declared that Warren G. Harding , of the Teapot Dome scandal , was one of our best presidents . Harding , himself, admitted he was not equipped to be president . And , then we have Patricia Hall - who writes lovely pieces about her family and should probably stick to that vaunted journalistic level - who occasionally enters the political discourse . She claimed ( also on these pages ) that President Obama invented the title of "Czar" for his commie appointments . Fact check ? By Art Hall ? You betcha . Rolling Eyes
barracuda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't believe any newspaper in Cape May County would do "fact checking" on anything political. If the Herald did that, they would have the "political goons in suits" show up in their office and threaten to pull all the towns public notices and political ads, like they did with another local paper who tried to be objective and have an opinion. Those ads are the "meat and potatoes" for any newspaper and the politicians know it.

After all, we are talking about political hacks who stooped so low as to threaten little old ladies and veterans they would be thrown off as poll workers if they didn't tow the party line. Really....how low can they go? They probably kick puppies too!
logical one

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
I don't believe any newspaper in Cape May County would do "fact checking" on anything political. If the Herald did that, they would have the "political goons in suits" show up in their office and threaten to pull all the towns public notices and political ads, like they did with another local paper who tried to be objective and have an opinion. Those ads are the "meat and potatoes" for any newspaper and the politicians know it.

After all, we are talking about political hacks who stooped so low as to threaten little old ladies and veterans they would be thrown off as poll workers if they didn't tow the party line. Really....how low can they go? They probably kick puppies too!

Cuda, lets not forget to remind everyone that if you were elected you would have veterans kissing your feet out of respect for keeping their jobs and paying the balance of their wages while off to the far reaches of this earth and away from their families protecting your freedom -- such a hypocrite!
logical one

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OC,

So is your argument that the filing of a false police report by an elected official should not be widely published to the voters within the official's district? It's funny that you have not been on this forum speaking to the unrighteousness of that behavior. No, I am not on the public dole so don't bother with a cheap accusation.
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

logical one....the law requires employees who are called up from the reserves for active duty be given a job by the former employer when they are done military service.

I don't know of any business in Cape May County who made up the difference in pay and provided family health insurance to their reservist employees called up for active duty for the entire time they served? Or is this the difference between businesses spending their money and government deciding how to spend other people's money?
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually cuda i would bet the vast majority of taxpayers would be more than ok with that. Your idea that people would grudge anything we could do to support the men and women who protect our freedoms rings false. IMHO Cool
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good discussion Spaz, and I promise not to call you a :: fool ::, [Incredibly Smart Person] or racist. Smile

Seriously, I am fascinated with what people who work for the government (you/wife) and people who work in private enterprise (me) consider to be normal and expected from their employer.

I wouldn't expect the local business owner to pick up the salary and benefits for his employees under these circumstance and I really don't understand why you would think the local taxpayers would expect their local government representatives to do it for just the government employees.

Sure, everyone wants to support our men and women serving our country; but why just support the ones who work for the local government and disregard all the others who live in the township and don't work for the government. They are hurting and struggling too. Wouldn't it be better to create funding to give ALL the local military some support, rather than just a few being completely supported? I believe most people would agree it is better to spread the help to as many veteran families as you possibly can. Don't you agree?
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all i ssid was i doubt the majority of taxpayers would blink an eye or grudge a nickel. you are obviously the exception and thats your right. we just disagree on this and i'm pretty sure you're not a racist either. Laughing
logical one

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
logical one....the law requires employees who are called up from the reserves for active duty be given a job by the former employer when they are done military service.

I don't know of any business in Cape May County who made up the difference in pay and provided family health insurance to their reservist employees called up for active duty for the entire time they served? Or is this the difference between businesses spending their money and government deciding how to spend other people's money?

Thanks for clarifying your position on our service men and women. I am personally so thankful for their sacrifice and would never place them in a position of choosing to protect this great country or choosing to stay home because some self-serving politician or business owner voted to impose a hardship on those who serve and protect that very owner or elected official and their family.
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see logical one.

Your position is that it is appropriate to increase the hardship, suffering and costs of all the Lower Township military families whose loved one is serving overseas, so that a few public employees will not incur the same hardships and can continue to receive their full pay and benefits.

Nice. I'm sure all the military families in Lower Township appreciate the distinction of who's military service is appreciated and important and who is not.
I make no such distinction between public and private employees serving in active military service. I would have helped, a little, all the military families in Lower Township; rather than deciding the public employees were "worthy" of being helped and the private employee majority were not.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so lower township supporting their own is wrong??? and private companys don't? so what? lower township is doing the right thing, you seem to have a political ax to grind cuda, who else has voiced an objection to supporting our troops? Cool
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So, you are ok with the private employee Lower Township military families paying extra to give to the Township employee military family? That's fair and appropriate to you?
logical one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
I see logical one.

Your position is that it is appropriate to increase the hardship, suffering and costs of all the Lower Township military families whose loved one is serving overseas, so that a few public employees will not incur the same hardships and can continue to receive their full pay and benefits.

Nice. I'm sure all the military families in Lower Township appreciate the distinction of who's military service is appreciated and important and who is not.
I make no such distinction between public and private employees serving in active military service. I would have helped, a little, all the military families in Lower Township; rather than deciding the public employees were "worthy" of being helped and the private employee majority were not.

Cuda,

I have no idea where you came up with that conclusion. That is certainly not what I said.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

they're not "paying extra". they are part of a community that takes care of their own. what exactly is their share of this imposition...pennies. sorry cuda this just political there is no there there. Cool
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Of course they are paying extra....for the public employee salary and benefits while in the military in addition to the costs of their replacement.

"they are part of a community that takes care of their own"
Aren't the private employees in the military part of this community and are they not one of their own?

It's a matter of fairness and spreading the township help among all the military families serving in the community and not just a select few.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you keep wanting to compare apples and oranges. some private companies don't do this (some do), so what. if they all did and lower township didn't would you insist they did? i doubt it, you have a hatred of public employees that borders on the psychotic. this is just another symptom of it, railing against supporting our troops. kinda sad. IMHO. Cool
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right some private companies do some don't so what. Agreed.

I'm talking about taxpayer money being used to help ALL military families within the town, not just a select few.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: