Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

List of Republicans who voted NO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Max, there are some wonderful new meds out there. Please see a doctor.

Yes Eye...that's true, but there is no better medicine for the pain that is named Max than the ignore button. Ahhhhhhhhh! It's as if the most annoying noise in the world, one that has been screeching into your ear, finally goes silent. Pure peace.
waynemaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: list of republicans who voted no Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

waynemaz wrote:
Whaaaaat? FY I- People who don,t live in flood zones typically don't buy flood insurance nor are they offered it. Why would they? You my friend are missing the point, welfare has nothing to do with this nor does map drawing. This is about hard working middle class folks not being given help from a gov't which they supported and paid taxes to. It is about a group of politicians who put themselves and their politics in front of helping people who need it. You are blaming the victims instead realizing that part of gov't responsibilities are to help folks, like they have in the past. This is not a democrat/ republican thing except all the dems voted to help. Once again ask your Governor what he thinks. Leave your welfare and other biases out of the discussion--they have no merit.

FYI read the first sentence if you can . I clearly said people who don't live in flood zones typically don't purchase it or are offered it. Why would they? Flood insurance is not the whole issue, much of the damage was inland miles from the ocean. The damage was done by wind, fire and trees falling. They need help, quit deflecting the issue from the original topic with your moronic conclusions which have no basis in reality. Like many others I am done as this thread has lost all illusions of rationality.

Last edited by waynemaz on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubbles are you really that naive, ANY prez can be anywhere in the world and is every bit as on the job as if he is sitting in the oval office. bush2 was on vacation about 3 years of his 8 in office, so stop the foxodile tears about needing your president and him on vacation. you are embarrassing yourself. Shocked
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
bubbles are you really that naive, ANY prez can be anywhere in the world and is every bit as on the job as if he is sitting in the oval office. bush2 was on vacation about 3 years of his 8 in office, so stop the foxodile tears about needing your president and him on vacation. you are embarrassing yourself. Shocked

Yeah, it's not as if he wasn't taking any calls.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

Yes Eye...that's true, but there is no better medicine for the pain that is named Max than the ignore button. Ahhhhhhhhh! It's as if the most annoying noise in the world, one that has been screeching into your ear, finally goes silent. Pure peace.

Sharky,good advised! I will try to ignore MAX, but it so difficult I really do not know if I can ignore his racists, ignorant comments.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

Sharky,good advised! I will try to ignore MAX, but it so difficult I really do not know if I can ignore his racists, ignorant comments.

That's the good thing about the "ignore button." If you don't see it you don't have the urge to straighten him out. The only time you'll see his nonsensical comments is when someone else quotes him. I've tried to engage him in discussions before. I have learned that he only wants to provoke others. He will just repeat the same nonsense over and over. You really don't even to read his comments to know what he's saying, because it's always the same. He just wants to pee everyone off.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
poor bubbles has contracted Fox Fever indicated by the inability to see the forest for the trees. what happened bubbles you used to be slightly rational but ever since the election debacle you've become unhinged like the rest of the SLC. only someone of diminished mental capacity would be dumb enough to complain about obamas vacations while having ignored bush's criminal neglect of his duties. of course he was more dangerous when he was performing them but i digress. Laughing

That's not really surprising when I agreed with you on your views on immigration and debates with Poster X. But now when I disagree with President Obama, primarily on Obamacare, and the impact it will have on my kids, I am now viewed by you as a racist who hates African American's and this other inflammatory nonsense.
What's this about Bush, are there no landlines in Crawford or Kennebunkport, or did he take the phone off the hook? What are you claiming here about President Bush's activiities while on vacation?
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: list of republicans who voted no Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

waynemaz wrote:
waynemaz wrote:
Whaaaaat? FY I- People who don,t live in flood zones typically don't buy flood insurance nor are they offered it. Why would they? You my friend are missing the point, welfare has nothing to do with this nor does map drawing. This is about hard working middle class folks not being given help from a gov't which they supported and paid taxes to. It is about a group of politicians who put themselves and their politics in front of helping people who need it. You are blaming the victims instead realizing that part of gov't responsibilities are to help folks, like they have in the past. This is not a democrat/ republican thing except all the dems voted to help. Once again ask your Governor what he thinks. Leave your welfare and other biases out of the discussion--they have no merit.

FYI read the first sentence if you can . I clearly said people who don't live in flood zones typically don't purchase it or are offered it. Why would they? Flood insurance is not the whole issue, much of the damage was inland miles from the ocean. The damage was done by wind, fire and trees falling. They need help, quit deflecting the issue from the original topic with your moronic conclusions which have no basis in reality. Like many others I am done as this thread has lost all illusions of rationality.

Obama gave them a hug. What else do they need?

Do you think it is smart to rebuild in areas that will flood again?
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
poor bubbles has contracted Fox Fever indicated by the inability to see the forest for the trees. what happened bubbles you used to be slightly rational but ever since the election debacle you've become unhinged like the rest of the SLC. only someone of diminished mental capacity would be dumb enough to complain about obamas vacations while having ignored bush's criminal neglect of his duties. of course he was more dangerous when he was performing them but i digress. Laughing

If Bush were President and vacationing in Hawaii when people need help is that OK with you, because it's not with me.

Bush took plenty of vacations while American kids were being killed in a bogus war in Iraq and we tanked into the second worse economic disaster in our history. They ALL do it. Isn't Obama FROM Hawaii anyway?

Odd that you never seem to mind these kind of things before.

And Obama takes a weekly vacation while kids are being killed in Afghanistan, the good war that the Dems support.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

That's not really surprising when I agreed with you on your views on immigration and debates with Poster X. But now when I disagree with President Obama, primarily on Obamacare, and the impact it will have on my kids, I am now viewed by you as a racist who hates African American's and this other inflammatory nonsense.
What's this about Bush, are there no landlines in Crawford or Kennebunkport, or did he take the phone off the hook? What are you claiming here about President Bush's activiities while on vacation?

What is the impact of Obamacare on your kids? I would thing that your kids would be better off under Obamacare.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

this what i mean about bubbles coming unhinged. her kids are worse off under obamacare, how is that? if you have healthcare of your own then they are not under obamacare, if you have no healthcare now they will have healthcare. where is the downside? you need to understand bubbles i am not a big fan of obamacare but what is the republican plan? ron paul explained it best if you show up at a hospital and don't have healthcare...you have to die. the republicans (as of right now) want to end medicare and repeal obamacare which leaves nothing in its place. i think your kids would be in a lot worse shape under the republicans unless the plan is for them to never get sick or old. Rolling Eyes
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

What is the impact of Obamacare on your kids? I would thing that your kids would be better off under Obamacare.

You are obviously in the bottom 47%. Kids who already had healtcare that was paid for by their families are not better off. Those kids will now have to share healcare with hoodrats whose familes were too lazy to work and earn money for healtcare. Redistribution of healtcare will fail.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have to say that it is such a relief when I only see:

Quote:
maximus99 Posted: 07 Jan 2013 21:50 Post subject:

You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view your ignore list.

I wonder how many people have Max on ignore and whether or not, he is the only one that can read his own posts.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well done Sharks. Every now and then I cheat and take a peak. There is never a worthwile post coming from him.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i've had him on ignore for some time now. in fact i think he was the first person i put on ignore. it was so great i realized i should have used it sooner. Cool
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

Perhaps, but if my kids return to the UK the US goverment won't send a check to Her Majesty for health care but will have the tax burden. Hopefully, they will go to my Alma Mater and not their Dads so this will moot.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
this what i mean about bubbles coming unhinged. her kids are worse off under obamacare, how is that? if you have healthcare of your own then they are not under obamacare, if you have no healthcare now they will have healthcare. where is the downside? you need to understand bubbles i am not a big fan of obamacare but what is the republican plan? ron paul explained it best if you show up at a hospital and don't have healthcare...you have to die. the republicans (as of right now) want to end medicare and repeal obamacare which leaves nothing in its place. i think your kids would be in a lot worse shape under the republicans unless the plan is for them to never get sick or old. Rolling Eyes

Not if they move abroad because they get the tax burden but not the health care. I think it's a bad bill to protect those who break the law and are living in the US illegally and expect US citzens to pay for it. If you say that makes me unhinged to look after US citizens over undocumented workers oh well.
As for showing up in the ER and dying. Just do what the Eastern Europeans do and get charity care. I know someone who got charity care for IVF and had her $1000 a month gonal paid for. If Charity care covers fertility treatments I'm sure lilfe saving surgeries are also covered.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What would the Democrats do if the Republicans left the country?

Who would do the work to pay for all the Dem's welfare programs?

Anyone remember what happened to the inner cities when the Rs moved to the burbs? The cities turned into ghettos. Without Rs the whole country would look like Detroit.

Every week I see another story on Yahoo news about the best place to relocate or the best place to retire outside the US. The Dems plans will fail. Dems solutions are always for someone else to provide for them. Without the Rs the Dems will starve. If dems were willing to work then they would not need the welfare programs from the start.
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

if your children move back to great britain how do they get the tax bill? do they have jobs? i understand you have special issues bubbles but yours is not an issue that many people have. i think we covered this before i believe some of these accounting or holes in the new law will get remedied, not fast enough for you but. and i agree a 1000% about the illegals and how much they suck out of the system but whats the answer? neither party is going to do anything but talk. both parties have a vested interest in illegal immigration, what party do you vote for when neither is going to do anything? Cool
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
if your children move back to great britain how do they get the tax bill? do they have jobs? i understand you have special issues bubbles but yours is not an issue that many people have. i think we covered this before i believe some of these accounting or holes in the new law will get remedied, not fast enough for you but. and i agree a 1000% about the illegals and how much they suck out of the system but whats the answer? neither party is going to do anything but talk. both parties have a vested interest in illegal immigration, what party do you vote for when neither is going to do anything? Cool

Good question who to vote for.
There are millions of American's living oversea's so hardly a one off and all citizens are required not only to file a tax return but pay taxes on their foreign income.The IRS is supposed to start linking passports meaning If you don't file be prepared to be stopped at the border.
But Illegals don't have to worry because they have an exemption.
Can you tell I'm p*ssed off about it.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

There are millions of American's living oversea's so hardly a one off and all citizens are required not only to file a tax return but pay taxes on their foreign income.The IRS is supposed to start linking passports meaning If you don't file be prepared to be stopped at the border.

Afronomics at work. Welcome to America. The Democrat's solutions for problems are always for someone else to provide for them.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Afronomics at work. Welcome to America. The Democrat's solutions for problems are always for someone else to provide for them.

Look what Labour created: I dread if this kind of entitlement mentality comes here.
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Look what Labour created: I dread if this kind of entitlement mentality comes here.
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139

It is already here. Democrats look at work as slavery.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

I heard that the 67 have been flooded with calls!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: