Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Mayor DeMarzo’s indictment thrown out for a third time!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
This is the person, I was going to say "MAN" that you admire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpocYpo_Ky4

YEAH. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

@ eyenstein = I love your post! Unless you are a complete hypocrite (which I do not believe you are,) that would mean, that you actually agree with Mayor DeMarzo, that there should be complete transparency in relation to the release of a video that Prosecutor Taylor, for some reason is trying to conceal the actions of now Captain Regalbutto, in which former Mayor of Wildwood, Gary DeMarzo states “ I maintain this indictment is nothing more than a political vendetta against me by Taylor due to the pursuit of justice in the beating of a double-cuffed prisoner (on tape) at the hands of the now Captain Regalbuto.”
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

This video is just an example of the standardized behavior the Wildwood Police Department is known for. They are bullies and always have been. Does the name Breslin mean anything to you? I'll give you a hint, he was a past chief of police and had 2 sons on the force. How about the name Romeo?

As for Regalbutto, he's a common thug in a police uniform. He has close ties to the prosecutor's office. I have no doubt they are trying to protect him.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
eyenstein

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorp, I live in the Crest and don't really follow Wildwood politics to the degree you do. Maybe I should have stayed off this post and minded my own business, but I have met Mayor Troiano. He did a great favor for my family a few years ago after the Superbowl blizzard of 2010. I watched the DeMarzo video and wasn't impressed.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

@ eyenstein = I love your post! Unless you are a complete hypocrite (which I do not believe you are,) that would mean, that you actually agree with Mayor DeMarzo, that there should be complete transparency in relation to the release of a video that Prosecutor Taylor, for some reason is trying to conceal the actions of now Captain Regalbutto, in which former Mayor of Wildwood, Gary DeMarzo states “ I maintain this indictment is nothing more than a political vendetta against me by Taylor due to the pursuit of justice in the beating of a double-cuffed prisoner (on tape) at the hands of the now Captain Regalbuto.”

GJ, No I just don't see what Mr. Demarzo's allure is. He seems a trifle overbearing. I don't know anything about Cpt Regalbuto. Sorry I posted.
eyespy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
there ya go GJ, whoops i mean eyespy. you are outta here! Laughing

Thanks. I was getting scared you weren't going to give me permission.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you sound smarter already! Cool
Scorpion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
you sound smarter already! Cool

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You? Sorry, no! Cool
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
grandjury wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

GJ, No I just don't see what Mr. Demarzo's allure is. He seems a trifle overbearing. I don't know anything about Cpt Regalbuto. Sorry I posted.

@ eyenstein - I am glad you post, and give your opinion, which allows open minded people to view the topic from a different view point. Ii'm not sure if you read one of my previous post, where I mentioned that Ii have to the best of my knowledge, never once met former Mayor Gary DeMarzo. However, I am positive, that Prosecutor Taylor has been abusing his power, utelizing tax payer dollars for no other reason than trying to fight a war of attrition for the mere purpose of settling his vandetta against the former Mayor.

When it comes to the video that you posted that depicted Gary DeMarzo in a bad light, I felt was unfair. Unless you were able to present and/or mention the video that Prosecutor Taylor has fought in court, to prevent the public from seeing current Wildwood Police Captain allegedly beating a handcuffed person, than it was a one sided deal, and that is a Taylor move; only difference, your post doesn't cost us a fortune Exclamation

Regardless, I have nothing to say regarding Mayor ET. I can however state that back in the 80’s, I did a tremendous favor for his father. Although I have not seen Mayor ET’ mother since that time, I can state, that she still is one of the nicest, kindest, respectable people that I was fortunate to meet in my life.

In relation to the WWPD Captain, I don’t want to see the video, but prosecutor Taylor cannot have his cake and eat it too. If the prosecutor wants to continue re-writing the rule of law at the tax payer’s expense in defiance of approximately 12 judges at this time, then full transparency should, and must be delivered. Three of Prosecutor Taylor’s indictments against Mayor DeMarzo have been tossed at this point. However, he vows to continue to mentally abuse the former mayor, by threatening more hardship; it’s simply wrong! Exclamation The question Taylor needs to be asked, are you sir, willing to finance this battle yourself, out of your own pocket? Question

It’s time to move on for the sake of Wildwood and CMC! Exclamation
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

GJ, as I stated in another post, ET did a favor for our family. Even though living in the Crest and not seeking a vote, he helped us out when he could as just as easily said, "Sorry". Like I stated, I know so little about Wildwood politics I should have not posted. One thing I do know, "your taxes are not in line with the rest of the island". Especially with all the business there.
grandjury

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
GJ, as I stated in another post, ET did a favor for our family. Even though living in the Crest and not seeking a vote, he helped us out when he could as just as easily said, "Sorry". Like I stated, I know so little about Wildwood politics I should have not posted. One thing I do know, "your taxes are not in line with the rest of the island". Especially with all the business there.

@eyenstein - I fully respect your loyalti. I admire those that remember the good qualities in people, and don't turn their backs on them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: