Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

3 cops shot at N.J. police station
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: 3 cops shot at N.J. police station Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Click here: Gloucester Township Shooting: 3 Police Officers Hurt In Shooting At NJ Police Station

I've got a great idea . Let's have armed teachers posted at every police station . Laughing Rolling Eyes
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont forget to balme the NRA for this one Johnny.

And Johnny mocks the deaths in CT. Classic.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

agreed who doesn't know that the answer to gun violence is more guns? Brilliant! Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did Jackarsecat read the article? What a looooooser. It was a cops gun taken by a criminal. John and Jackarsecat should be ashamed.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
agreed who doesn't know that the answer to gun violence is more guns? Brilliant! Cool

The Democrats support more guns in schools. Many of the large cities run by Democrats have armed guards in many schools right now.

Where is the Democratic sponsored bill to ban guns? ARe the dems going to support building more jails for all the hoodcrats who do not obey the new gun laws?
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Dont forget to balme the NRA for this one Johnny.

And Johnny mocks the deaths in CT. Classic.

Just tryin' to show the idiocy of having guns in our schools . There were two armed guards at Columbine . I wonder how that worked out .

When ( and where) did I mock the deaths of the innocent kids at the Sandy Hook school ? I had a letter published by the Press of A.C. saying just the opposite . Oh , I forgot . Freddy makes up things from the voices he hears . That's like another doofus , on this site , who claims I disrespected the death of the Benghazi ambassador . Jeeze , such ignorance never fails to amaze me .
Rolling Eyes
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great job Johnny. Mock cops dying because a criminal took a gun. Jeeeerkoff.
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Great job Johnny. Mock cops dying because a criminal took a gun. Jeeeerkoff.

I guess somebody else doesn't read . No cops died . However , the officer who allowed a suspect access to his own gun should be reprimanded . The moral of this story is - if it can happen in a police station , it can certainly happen in a kindergarden class . Who's the dope ? Rolling Eyes
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The shooter was probably another repeat offender that the democrats let out of jail early.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You are. You think banning guns will prevent criminals from getting them? This is a prime example. Jackarse.

Sorry. They were wounded. Youre off the hook. Jackarse.
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
You are. You think banning guns will prevent criminals from getting them? This is a prime example. Jackarse.

Sorry. They were wounded. Youre off the hook. Jackarse.

Apology accepted . Now , where did you dream this one up ? "Johnny mocks the deaths in CT. Classic."

Still time to register for "Reading Comprehension 101" for the Fall semester .
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You mock it by association Jackarse. You tied two events by your jackarse comments. Gurads at police stations......guards at schools. You really are a looooooser.
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
You mock it by association Jackarse. You tied two events by your jackarse comments. Gurads at police stations......guards at schools. You really are a looooooser.

The following was my letter published on Christmas day by the Press of A .C. >

When I was in college in NYC , one of the buildings on campus ( the Brown building ) had a plaque attached to the outside wall reminding us that this was the site of the infamous Triangle Shirtwaist factory fire which killed 146 people - mostly young female garment workers . The factory doors were locked and trapped those poor unfortunate souls , many of whom jumped to their death . If nothing else , this unspeakable catastrophe was the impetus for new government imposed safety standards and building codes . The response to this disaster was swift and gave some meaning to the deaths of the innocent victims . The plaque memorializes their plight .

We are now at a crossroads in our country concerning gun violence . Twenty angels have been murdered by a disturbed person using a semi-automatic weapon which used 30 round clips of ammo . One of these 6 year old innocent victims had 11 bullets pierce his tiny body . The gun "rights" fringe claims this is not the time to discuss gun reform legislation . If not now , when ? The NRA has slithered off to some cave and remains silent . The legislators who were bought with NRA money have , apparently , taken a vow of omerta .

This carnage must stop !

Why does any reasonable citizen need an automatic weapon - an assault rifle ? It's called an "assault" rifle for a reason . Why does anyone need body armor unless they intend to have a shoot out with the police . Why do we allow armor piercing bullets sold on the internet . Why are 40% of all gun sales done at "trade" shows which are exempt from federal background checks - called the gun show loophole ?

Sure , it will be argued that guns don't kill people ; people kill people . But , why do we make it so easy to kill scores at a time ? We will never erase violence , there will always be evil among us . However , we can make it more difficult to buy , own and possess a semi-automatic killing machine . The time has come to make the NRA irrelevant .

Please join me in calling our lawmakers to task so that the memory of the twenty fallen angels in Newtown , Conn. will have some meaning other than a plaque on the door of the Sandy Hook schoolhouse .

Last edited by john on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

John wasn't mocking the cops, he was mocking the NRA.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What did the NRA have to do with a dirtball stealing a cops gun and shooting 3 cops?
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
What did the NRA have to do with a dirtball stealing a cops gun and shooting 3 cops?

The NRA wants cops in every school . Still time to register for "Reading Comprehension 101" for the Spring semester . Rolling Eyes
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Should the NRA advocate getting all of the nuts out of the schools? Nuts pull the trigger. I wish I had Johnnies education.
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Should the NRA advocate getting all of the nuts out of the schools? Nuts pull the trigger. I wish I had Johnnies education.

I wish you had ANY education .
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you use a bigger font it might be more forceful you dope.
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
If you use a bigger font it might be more forceful you dope.

I wish you had ANY education .

Last edited by john on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

The NRA wants cops in every school . Still time to register for "Reading Comprehension 101" for the Spring semester . Rolling Eyes

The Dems already have cops in many schools. Philly has 650 fulltime cops in the schools. Do you think they should remove the cops that the Dems currently have in the violent schools?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nice font. When you have no base......scream.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john if the had any education they couldn't be led around by the nose by the NRA, Faux new, etc. still wondering why every industrialized country in the world has almost no incidents like here in the u.s. why is that? magic? just one of those things? how about because there are more guns than people? almost wish i could see the lies and deflectons of the NRA apologists. but i can just go to the NRA website for the talking points! Cool
john

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
john if the had any education they couldn't be led around by the nose by the NRA, Faux new, etc. still wondering why every industrialized country in the world has almost no incidents like here in the u.s. why is that? magic? just one of those things? how about because there are more guns than people? almost wish i could see the lies and deflectons of the NRA apologists. but i can just go to the NRA website for the talking points! Cool

Freddy will claim that the police kick your doors in to get your guns , in Japan .
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well of course he has to make something up. what else can he do? admit there are just too many guns, too few safeguards? not to mention too many lunatics who think somebody is coming for them? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: