Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Hey, Freddie, Hey, Maxi
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Hey, Freddie, Hey, Maxi Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here's a movement you guys can get behind.

Our only recourse now is to move forward with the full impeachment of President Obama. We suspect that Obama is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and that there may be grounds for impeachment as is laid out in the constitution. Further, he may not even be a U.S. citizen because nobody, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of his birth certificate. Impeachment is our only option. And Republicans are already considering Obama investigations. As the nation's most effective conservative group we are launching the official impeach Obama campaign.

This latest joke is brought to up by a group of wack a doodles - The Conservative Majority Fund.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fred, I apologize. Did I misread you? Callling Obama Obama, and something about an Oreo were actually terms of endearment. Who would have known.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey, Freddie, Hey, Maxi Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Here's a movement you guys can get behind.

Our only recourse now is to move forward with the full impeachment of President Obama. We suspect that Obama is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and that there may be grounds for impeachment as is laid out in the constitution. Further, he may not even be a U.S. citizen because nobody, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of his birth certificate. Impeachment is our only option. And Republicans are already considering Obama investigations. As the nation's most effective conservative group we are launching the official impeach Obama campaign.

This latest joke is brought to up by a group of wack a doodles - The Conservative Majority Fund.

ARe you going to join? You are now against redistribution of wealth, shared costs for services, and welfare.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, I'm going to take a pass on your generous offer. I made it, basically from nothing and with the help of Democratic initiatives. You see Max, I didn't forget where I came from.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Max, I'm going to take a pass on your generous offer. I made it, basically from nothing and with the help of Democratic initiatives. You see Max, I didn't forget where I came from.

No. YOu made it as a capitalist. YOu are a closet REPUBLICAN. YOu went to school and have a masters degree. YOUR parents worked and YOU work. YOU support being self sufficient. YOU support Christie fixing the system so the people in NJ can keep the money they earn. NONE of those things are a result of Democratic initiatives and you oppose the Democratic initiative of redistribution of wealth between states. Remember you were complaining about NJ getting screwed ?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

No. YOu made it as a capitalist. YOu are a closet REPUBLICAN. YOu went to school and have a masters degree. YOUR parents worked and YOU work. YOU support being self sufficient. YOU support Christie fixing the system so the people in NJ can keep the money they earn. NONE of those things are a result of Democratic initiatives and you oppose the Democratic initiative of redistribution of wealth between states. Remember you were complaining about NJ getting screwed ?

Here's a news flash for you Maxi. Democrats don't like paying taxes anymore than Republicans. Plus, there's a lot more than economics that separate the Dems from the Repubs. You know things like equality, our environment, plus we reject the notion that wealth and privilege shouldn’t be an entitlement to rule. Also, President Johnson signed the student loan act. Bye Bye.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Were not the Kennedys entitled to rule? Didnt Kerry and the rest of his lib friends stop the windmill farm in Nantucket Sound? So how are dems different?

Oh yeah....at the same time Kerry was avoiding like a half amillion dollars in taxes on his sailboat.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Were not the Kennedys entitled to rule? Didnt Kerry and the rest of his lib friends stop the windmill farm in Nantucket Sound? So how are dems different?

Oh yeah....at the same time Kerry was avoiding like a half amillion dollars in taxes on his sailboat.

Real broad view of things there Fred. I'm talking Dems vs Rebubs and you're bringing up Kerry and Nantucket. That's the logic that resulted in the debacle last week. Keep up that Global Perspective. We really don't know what taxes Mittens avoided, do we?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nor do we know what taxes all the dem politicians avoided because noone has asked. Are you really so niave to think dems dont have accts and lawyers that tell them how not to pay taxes? Please cut it out. Just silly.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Nor do we know what taxes all the dem politicians avoided because noone has asked. Are you really so niave to think dems dont have accts and lawyers that tell them how not to pay taxes? Please cut it out. Just silly.

No argument there. BUT, the point I was trying to make to Maxi was there are a lot more ideological differences between parties than just economics. Also, I find it ironic that the states threatening to secede are takers not givers. I
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did I not see an article that said all 50 states had petitions?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

The tea party is active in every state. How many can be taken seriously. Ie getting enough votes.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That was not your original arguement. You said only rep states were trying to secede. Flip flopper?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
That was not your original arguement. You said only rep states were trying to secede. Flip flopper?

Fred, sorry I haven't been keeping up with all the tea party shananagins. Weather's been nice. I been on the beach trying for that elusive striper. Peace OUT! Cool Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

Here's a news flash for you Maxi. Democrats don't like paying taxes anymore than Republicans. Plus, there's a lot more than economics that separate the Dems from the Repubs. You know things like equality, our environment, plus we reject the notion that wealth and privilege shouldn’t be an entitlement to rule. Also, President Johnson signed the student loan act. Bye Bye.

True. THe difference is YOU all support higher taxes. YOu support them for everyone other than yourselves. Notice the flaw.

I like how Dems are environmentalists. Have you ever been to Camden or North Philly? There is more trash on the ground than in most third world countries. That trash runs into the sewers, rivers and eventually the oceans. Good job Dems.

Back to topic. What policies did the Dems support that ever helped you succeed? Welfare?
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

The affluent liberals support all those programs in someone elses neighborhood. It is the same with public housing, diversity and affordable housing. You won't see any public housing projects for blacks in Hyannisport.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

The tea party is active in every state. How many can be taken seriously. Ie getting enough votes.

They cleaned house in the mid terms. What does that say about the Dems?
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

What Democratic initiatives helped you? Welfare, low income housing, foodstamps, free pools, free dis or free dat?

The reality is the Dems who are sucessful are capitalists just like the Republicans. The successful dems use the Republican blueprint.

Behind closed doors you are AGAINST most of the Dem initiatives. You are against higher taxes for yourself. You are against the Obama bailouts. You are against the redistribution of wealth and NJ paying more than their share. You are always complaining about the inner city students causing problems in the schools. Let's be honest. When it comes to fiscal policy you are a closet Republican.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

What Democratic initiatives helped you? Welfare, low income housing, foodstamps, free pools, free dis or free dat?

The reality is the Dems who are sucessful are capitalists just like the Republicans. The successful dems use the Republican blueprint.

Behind closed doors you are AGAINST most of the Dem initiatives. You are against higher taxes for yourself. You are against the Obama bailouts. You are against the redistribution of wealth and NJ paying more than their share. You are always complaining about the inner city students causing problems in the schools. Let's be honest. When it comes to fiscal policy you are a closet Republican.

I would be interested to know what initiatives helped as well.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eyenstein,

Where is your reply?

Which Democratic initiatives helped you? Welfare, public housing, foodstamps or other?
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
Eyenstein,

Where is your reply?

Which Democratic initiatives helped you? Welfare, public housing, foodstamps or other?

Anyone notice how eyenstein can't list ONE Democratic initiative that helped him?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Eyenstein,

Where is your reply?

Anyone notice how eyenstein can't list ONE Democratic initiative that helped him?

I think it's sad he brags about needing extra help to do what normal people can do by working hard.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wow, all you have to do is work hard? certainly couldn't lose your job because some slimy weasel from bain capital bought the company you work for, drove it into bankruptcy and then ship your job to indonesia. meanwhile pocketing tens of millions, no that could never happen. denial ain't just a river in egypt! in fact gov. bobby jindal of la. was just saying how the republican party has to stop demonizing people (and i quote) "through no fault of their own need government assistance". whatta kook huh? Cool
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Eyenstein,

Where is your reply?

I think it's sad he brags about needing extra help to do what normal people can do by working hard.

So then, you both will be refusing your social security checks when you are old? Good for you! You are both of outstanding character! AND...I'm with both of you....to heck with those lazy, disable old people and cripples!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: