Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Our brilliant VP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunny1017

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Our brilliant VP Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They let the dumb a** speak! Y? I guess he was drunk again....They should lock him back up in the basement.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/02/14185384-biden-says-middle-class-has-been-buried-over-the-last-four-years?lite
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: last vp Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The last VP lied to America to get us into a war where soldiers lost their llives, badly wounded, committed suicide, thousands of civilians killed, and billions lost.
Biden vs Cheney?...no contest. ya wanna argue that point? IU didn't think so....
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no fair cheyney is a sociopath while joe is just a little befuddled. do you ever wonder why their are no "insane" moderates? you would think they would dominate every election but the opposite is more and more true. especially on the right: bachman, akins, paul (both), issa, ryan, santorum etc. feel free to add to the list, left or right but the right wing loons are more fun cause they're more dangerous... Shocked
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: biden Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Biden has a son who served in the military and wife is a teacher. Ryan wants women to have rape babies.....
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes he does but only legitimate rapes. Cool [/img]
sunny1017

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: last vp Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
The last VP lied to America to get us into a war where soldiers lost their llives, badly wounded, committed suicide, thousands of civilians killed, and billions lost.
Biden vs Cheney?...no contest. ya wanna argue that point? IU didn't think so....

HAHA! You are one of the most negative people! Stop living in the past. IDC about Cheney....Biden is not the brightest bulb out there.... Maybe you should suggest a better argument... Like Biden vs Ryan? O wait! That would actually make sense! Idea
sunny1017

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: biden Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Biden has a son who served in the military and wife is a teacher. Ryan wants women to have rape babies.....

And Biden is a drunk plagiarist... Point?
Abortion....hmmmm That is a really tough topic. I think I am more neutral! Abortion is murder! But being a female IDK if I would want to keep a rape baby....
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

but if mittens and ryan are elected you'll have to, unless of course you're wealthy and can fly to canada. see the key to voting for mittens is you have to be rich cause then it really won't matter. Cool
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And Ryan is a pathological Liar, who believes if a woman is raped she must still have the baby. I'll take Biden over Ryan any day.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so would any woman of child bearing age of modest means of course. Cool
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Ryan budget Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OK, the Ryan budget or tax plan that he won't talk about because he said it would take too long....How come Ryan or Miittens have not shared their grand plans over the past year or so with Republicans in Conbgress who could have introduced their great fixes to save America? You would think they would have put Country first with their brillent ideas worked... Why? Because any improvement in the economy or job market is not their political agenda...over the poast 4 years..Not one jobs proposal and shot down every other Obvama proposal or fillabustered them...

You can almost hear republicans cry every time there is any good news about jobs or the economy... Fact..
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And a pinch of intelligence to add to Spazcats summary
sunny1017

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
but if mittens and ryan are elected you'll have to, unless of course you're wealthy and can fly to canada. see the key to voting for mittens is you have to be rich cause then it really won't matter. Cool

Nah, I'm too violent to be raped.... Wink
sunny1017

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Seriously, I don't think I could kill a baby inside me! I also don't think they will make abortion illegal either.....
Cobra, are you mad when you type? You hit a lot of extra letters....Just saying!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: